Windows 10: Boot menu now "Windows 10"

  1.    31 May 2015 #1

    Boot menu now "Windows 10"


    I have a triple boot system (7/8.1/10). I notice since the new Win 10 "Preview" version, my OS selection menu now shows "Windows 10" instead of the Win 10 Preview it used to show.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    31 May 2015 #2

    Same here.. seems like MS is getting ready for the final build!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 8,341
    Windows 10 Professional
       31 May 2015 #3

    fireberd said: View Post
    I have a triple boot system (7/8.1/10). I notice since the new Win 10 "Preview" version, my OS selection menu now shows "Windows 10" instead of the Win 10 Preview it used to show.
    You are correct!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	20324
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,634
    W7 Pro x64 | W10 IP x64 | Linux Mint VM
       31 May 2015 #4

    Same here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,191
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       31 May 2015 #5

    a lot has changed in the last few upgraded ,I recently noticed Ccleaner says Microsoft Edge , not sure when that started though.
    I wish Cortana wold start working in Canada ,I would like to play around with it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 8,341
    Windows 10 Professional
       31 May 2015 #6

    caperjack said: View Post
    a lot has changed in the last few upgraded ,I recently noticed Ccleaner says Microsoft Edge , not sure when that started though.
    I wish Cortana wold start working in Canada ,I would like to play around with it
    Takes a bunch of fiddling around but 'she' will work!
    Just can't hear 'her'.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000019.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	20344
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,991
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       31 May 2015 #7

    caperjack said: View Post
    a lot has changed in the last few upgraded ,I recently noticed Ccleaner says Microsoft Edge , not sure when that started though.
    I wish Cortana wold start working in Canada ,I would like to play around with it
    As of Cleaner's last update to 5.06.5219
    Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not RT tablet editions. Release notes


    • v5.06.5219 (26 May 2015)

    - Added Microsoft Edge (Spartan / IE 12) cleaning.
    - Improved Firefox session cleaning.
    - Improved Google Chrome Download History cleaning.
    - Improved system restore detection routine.
    - Improved keyboard navigation.
    - Updated exception handling and reporting architecture.
    - Improved localization and language support.
    - Minor GUI Improvements.
    - Minor bug fixes.


      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Is there any way to delete these system folders. I don't use them, and I never will. If I delete them though, they are simply re-created. Thanks
Hi In Windows 10, how I do not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns of the Start menu? Thanks Bye
Solved Windows 10 and "Secure Boot" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Regarding the Secure Boot feature introduced in Windows 8: Windows 10 to make the Secure Boot alt-OS lock out a reality | Ars Technica First off am I understanding correctly that the Secure Boot option is actually enforced by UEFI and not by...
I've installed Build 10041 and upgrade to 10049 three times now, each time I was able to do a search for Windows Update or Sound which would show me the correct results but this time, I'm not getting the right results. In the past I would do a Reset...
Hey guys. I have been trying to find a way to clean up the apps in the Start Menu, under All Apps. I tried finding the Directory there are in but I can't find anything. I don't want to uninstall them, I just want to put them in a folder in the...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:16.
Find Us