Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    25 Sep 2016 #11
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    just click on start and type reliability, click on result in search bar. if you put up video, try to put Task manager in it to show processes...
    Reliability center won't open, and OBS just crashes instantly, Lol. Still working on gfx driver update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    25 Sep 2016 #12
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,214
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Reliability center won't open, and OBS just crashes instantly, Lol. Still working on gfx driver update.
    Don't forget to enable those entries, you disabled before...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    25 Sep 2016 #13
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Nvidia cannot find a compatible driver for this version of windows... what?!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    25 Sep 2016 #14
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,214
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Nvidia cannot find a compatible driver for this version of windows... what?!
    uninstall Nvidia drivers completely. Then reinstall latest.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    25 Sep 2016 #15
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Ok so now, I watched the computer start up and my Nvidia tray icon showed up but when I clicked on it, it would not open and then the tray icon disappeared and the blinking starts right after that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    25 Sep 2016 #16
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,214
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Ok so now, I watched the computer start up and my Nvidia tray icon showed up but when I clicked on it, it would not open and then the tray icon disappeared and the blinking starts right after that.
    I think you found the culprit. don't forget to enable those entries at startup, you disabled before and uninstall drivers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    25 Sep 2016 #17
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    I think you found the culprit. don't forget to enable those entries at startup, you disabled before and uninstall drivers.
    Possibly... but I'm currently without any display drivers and it's still refreshing constantly. I can't reinstall my gfx driver either because it is saying it isn't compatible with this version of Windows. I re-enabled everything.

    Also, File explorer closes when the task bar refreshes as well, I'm not sure it's purely graphical in nature.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    25 Sep 2016 #18
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,214
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Possibly... but I'm currently without any display drivers and it's still refreshing constantly. I can't reinstall my gfx driver either because it is saying it isn't compatible with this version of Windows. I re-enabled everything.

    Also, File explorer closes when the task bar refreshes as well, I'm not sure it's purely graphical in nature.
    Did you check Reliability history? That refresh could be explorer crash. Just check what crashes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    25 Sep 2016 #19
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    Did you check Reliability history? That refresh could be explorer crash. Just check what crashes.
    I'm unable to open it, it starts to open and then disappears.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    25 Sep 2016 #20
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,214
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Can you run Event viewer? Right click on start and select Event viewer. Then check for errors in the last hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016_09_25_21_12_211.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Explorer constantly refreshing every 5 seconds, unable to use explorer
Hi, I've just updated to win10 build 1607 (or whatever the latest number is) this morning and when I completed the update, I noticed the task bar constantly refreshing every 3-5 seconds. I believe the issue to be related to Daemon tools pro which...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Menu's In Firefox, Dropbox, and Windows Explorer Not Refreshing
I'm running Windows 10 on a 12" Retina MacBook and so far it's been great, no issues, couldn't be happier. But starting this week I've been having problems with right click menu's and dropdown menu's in programs like Firefox (bookmark dropdowns),...
General Support
how can i stop file explorer refreshing when i make a new folder?
Hi i hope someone can help me, ive been trying different phrases for days tryin to find an answer,:( im running win 10 pro 32 and the way i have file explorer set up is in List view in name order, the problem i have is because there are soo many...
General Support
File explorer issue in windows 10, always refreshing in any folder.
This is the worst problem i am facing in windows 10. File explorer always refreshing while refresh don't work at all, In any folder it's starts refreshing green line never stops and never completes once it starts. The worst part if I stop refreshing...
General Support
Solved File Explorer Windows 10 - screen keeps refreshing to the top
After opening File Explorer in Windows 10 and scrolling down the navigation pane, after a few seconds the navigation pane returns to the top of the page. This happens even if an item is selected (not opened). Occurs with the preview pane open or...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums