Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 10,897
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       22 Sep 2016 #11

    Try to download and mount this ISO (Macrium Recovery) onto a USB and boot from it.
    After loading choose 'Fix Windows boot problems' in the 'restore' tab at the left side, see this post

    If any issue with driver loading occurs, you can ignore it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 28
    Windows 10
       22 Sep 2016 #12

    axe0 said: View Post
    Try to download and mount this ISO (Macrium Recovery) onto a USB and boot from it.
    After loading choose 'Fix Windows boot problems' in the 'restore' tab at the left side, see this post

    If any issue with driver loading occurs, you can ignore it.
    Are you sure I can trust this ISO to boot in my computer? Also, do I have to do it with Rufus?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 10,897
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       22 Sep 2016 #13

    I use it myself, it's from my Onedrive

    No, all you need is a working system to download, after download mount the ISO and copy/paste all files to a USB. Nothing else needs to be done, it is literally copying and pasting the files from the mounted directory to a bootable USB.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 28
    Windows 10
       22 Sep 2016 #14

    axe0 said: View Post
    I use it myself, it's from my Onedrive

    No, all you need is a working system to download, after download mount the ISO and copy/paste all files to a USB. Nothing else needs to be done, it is literally copying and pasting the files from the mounted directory to a bootable USB.
    How do I mount it? Sorry, I'm not that experienced with ISOs.

    EDIT: Nevermind, I got it lol, all I had to do is double click the ISO file. I'll try what you said and tell you what happens.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 28
    Windows 10
       22 Sep 2016 #15

    axe0 said: View Post
    I use it myself, it's from my Onedrive

    No, all you need is a working system to download, after download mount the ISO and copy/paste all files to a USB. Nothing else needs to be done, it is literally copying and pasting the files from the mounted directory to a bootable USB.
    Okay, it booted to the rescue and seems to have recognized my OS. What do I do now?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 10,897
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       22 Sep 2016 #16

    Follow post #11 of this thread
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 28
    Windows 10
       22 Sep 2016 #17

    axe0 said: View Post
    Follow post #11 of this thread
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet now what here?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 10,897
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       22 Sep 2016 #18

    Choose 'system reserved'
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 28
    Windows 10
       22 Sep 2016 #19

    axe0 said: View Post
    Choose 'system reserved'
    By the way, when booting from a CD or USB, the BIOS always gives 2 options of that, like for example:
    SanDisk
    UFEI: SanDisk

    Which one should I boot from?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 28
    Windows 10
       22 Sep 2016 #20

    It didn't work...Windows now boots up faster but instantly goes to the same error screen pointing to the file "amdkmafd.sys".
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved "amdkmafd.sys" "0xc000007b" BSOD during install of AMD drivers
The following was displayed in 'Automatic Repair' on startup: "The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors" "amdkmafd.sys" "0xc000007b" I had installed the new windows 10 anniversary...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Mouse freezing/stops, and "Last USB device malfunctioned" error.
Hi This error i'm having seems very common (seen videos and such) but I can't seem to get this problem fixed. Everything was running fine, until last Sunday. Then the mouse started to have this problem - It doesn't matter what USB port it's in...
Drivers and Hardware
"your pc needs to be repaired 0x000000e" after cloning in acronis
Hi, I have recently cloned my windows 10 in the C drive to a new F drive using Acronis True Image 2016. after attempting booting to the new F drive I get this blue screen: 74176 I tried repair with a fresh copy of windows 10 on bootable...
Installation and Setup
"add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network"
i don't know if i am missing something or it is a bug on w10. i click "add new bluetooth device" and then i can pair a lumia, ok. i can see my phone in "join personal area network" window. if i try to pair the phone from "join personal area...
Network and Sharing
Solved "Error (0x800F081F) - DISM Unable to find source" & "sfc /scannow"
I have upgraded 5 machines and clean installed 3 machines. Experienced an issue with one machine with continuous corruption problems After the 3rd attempt I discovered that even with a Clean Install of Win 10 I get unrepairable errors - Sorry...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums