Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       10 May 2015 #41

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Do you mean "Good morning I'm from Microsoft and your system has come up on our radar as being infected with worms and viruses. We are the PC Vet can offer you help in removing these bad things. Please download and install......."
    I get calls like that but I just hang up.. those people can get phone numbers from many sources.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,981
    All kinds
       10 May 2015 #42

    Move to some poor country like mine, we never get calls like that, nobody would have money to pay for it anyway.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,941
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       10 May 2015 #43

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I get calls like that but I just hang up.. those people can get phone numbers from many sources.
    And Email addresses from forums like here when someone forgets to scratch out or blur it in his/her screenshots. I have never received such calls over here, but from Telecommunications companies yeah(even saved me 15 Euro a month once).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jan 2014
    Carencro, LA 70520
    Posts : 7,641
    Windows 10
       10 May 2015 #44

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I get calls like that but I just hang up.. those people can get phone numbers from many sources.
    Yep I get calls like that to I just tell them I use Linux Mint (Click).LOL
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 403
    Windows 10 X64
       10 May 2015 #45

    i did not read all the responses here, but here is my point of view:

    Anyone not having a problem with the fact that MS, Apple, Facebook etc is gathering info about us people, good for you.

    I do mind not having some privacy, those not caring well to each his own.

    There may come a day you will regret this.

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       10 May 2015 #46

    jeffrys said: View Post
    i did not read all the responses here, but here is my point of view:

    Anyone not having a problem with the fact that MS, Apple, Facebook etc is gathering info about us people, good for you.

    I do mind not having some privacy, those not caring well to each his own.

    There may come a day you will regret this.

    Jeff
    Your more immediate concern should be hackers that are getting your information now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,941
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       10 May 2015 #47

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Your more immediate concern should be hackers that are getting your information now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    10 May 2015 #48

    I always where my protection when I go on the web.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GZT7D8.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	18754
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,941
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       10 May 2015 #49

    gzt7d8 said: View Post
    I always where my protection when I go on the web.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GZT7D8.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	18754
    Now we know who you are!!! The Unknown Comic! God I'm old if I remember that.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,981
    All kinds
       10 May 2015 #50

    Hope that's not your universal password.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums