Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,942
    All kinds
       10 May 2015 #31

    Ok. let's see, earth population is about 7.3 billion and raising every second, ( World Population Clock: 7 Billion People (2015) - Worldometers ) and i can bet that 9.9999 % don't even know I exist, let alone to spy on me.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,932
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       10 May 2015 #32

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ok. let's see, earth population is about 7.3 billion and raising every second, ( World Population Clock: 7 Billion People (2015) - Worldometers ) and i can bet that 9.9999 % don't even know I exist, let alone to spy on me.
    Well put,, I for one can say that there are no more that 20/30 people are aware that I exist and none of them are spying on me.. but the bunnies are. DARN those BUNNIES!!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,942
    All kinds
       10 May 2015 #33

    Borg bunnies are known to be bad.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,891
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       10 May 2015 #34

    Mike do you mean:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Borg rabbit.png   thZ12N7WSA.jpg   thQ5JNTI30.jpg  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,942
    All kinds
       10 May 2015 #35

    Ugh, only bunnies that I ever knew where nice and cuddly except one large grey Angora that bit me right thru the palm of my hand when I picked him up wrong way.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,932
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       10 May 2015 #36

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ugh, only bunnies that I ever knew where nice and cuddly except one large grey Angora that bit me right thru the palm of my hand when I picked him up wrong way.
    They sure are nice little creatures.. and they can make nice pets.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,942
    All kinds
       10 May 2015 #37

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    They sure are nice little creatures.. and they can make nice pets.
    My girlfriend brought me one to bunnysit once but it chewed up bunch of cables in my room. (rabbit, not GF).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,932
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       10 May 2015 #38

    CountMike said: View Post
    My girlfriend brought me one to bunnysit once but it chewed up bunch of cables in my room. (rabbit, not GF).
    I had one and she was a gem. Never tried to chew a thing. But, yes.. they can chew up lots of things. They need chew toys to keep them from doing that.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Dec 2013
    England
    Posts : 837
    Windows IP 15007 Windows 14393.693
       10 May 2015 #39

    I am worried about the people( from Mumbai, Culcatta) whom I never met having my phone number, my address and other details of me(God knows what)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,891
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       10 May 2015 #40

    brummyfan said: View Post
    I am worried about the people( from Mumbai, Culcatta) whom I never met having my phone number, my address and other details of me(God knows what)
    Do you mean "Good morning I'm from Microsoft and your system has come up on our radar as being infected with worms and viruses. We are the PC Vet can offer you help in removing these bad things. Please download and install......."
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums