Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    05 May 2015 #11
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    DFW Area
    Posts : 432
    Windows 8&10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Yes indeed. There are options, Kari posted how to install with a local account instructions.
    I don't want to comment on the original post, but is it your belief, Dude, that Windows 10 will not require you to be on a Microsoft Account in order to run it...? If it turns out you will be required to be on a Microsoft account, will that have any effect on your opinion?

    One reason I am thinking this is a possibility is if you have ever disconnected from a Microsoft Account, check your User Settings. Let us know if you show logged in on a Local Account, what you show for options regarding your Microsoft Account. Maybe this is a bug or perhaps an indication of what might be coming.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    05 May 2015 #12
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,515
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltgrass View Post
    I don't want to comment on the original post, but is it your belief, Dude, that Windows 10 will not require you to be on a Microsoft Account in order to run it...? If it turns out you will be required to be on a Microsoft account, will that have any effect on your opinion?

    One reason I am thinking this is a possibility is if you have ever disconnected from a Microsoft Account, check your User Settings. Let us know if you show logged in on a Local Account, what you show for options regarding your Microsoft Account. Maybe this is a bug or perhaps an indication of what might be coming.
    It will not change my opinion. I use a MS account and prefer it that way.

    As far as disconnecting from a MS account, I have done that and it did show as a Local account afterwards. I hope I understood your question correctly.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    05 May 2015 #13
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,826
    OS X, Win 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I wanted to comment on it too, but, it's not worth it, and I just got home from work and feel a little lazy.
    OK I will. Who cares as long as the services are better and my search results reflect what interest me and the advertisements I see are also of interest. You lose your privacy the second you leave your house.
    Do you use Payback cards...? Then you're being profiled already....
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    05 May 2015 #14
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,826
    OS X, Win 10

    . . .just wondering if the OP is feeling a little silly at this point of this thread. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    05 May 2015 #15
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,998
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    . . .just wondering if the OP is feeling a little silly at this point of this thread. . .
    I hope he just forgot to post the source and put it in quotes...
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    05 May 2015 #16
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    North West Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts : 450
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and VM

    If you cannot find a tin foil hat borrow the colander out of the kitchen......

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j...30935573240947
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    05 May 2015 #17
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Shasta County
    Posts : 1,073
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Indianatone View Post
    If you cannot find a tin foil hat borrow the colander out of the kitchen......

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j...30935573240947
    Colander's are for Pastafarians.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    05 May 2015 #18
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Standish, Lancashire
    Posts : 5,907
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
    Colander's are for Pastafarians.
    Ramen
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    05 May 2015 #19
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,998
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
    Ramen
    I was stationed 14 months in Korea, I love that stuff with lots of chilies.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    05 May 2015 #20
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 2,376
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview

    It never ceases to amaze me, every so often some self persecuted freaks imagine the most unbelievable scenarios
    Microsoft products are installed on billions of computers, and out of all these computers, believe they are specifically picking on them.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums