TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary

View Poll Results: TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will participate in Part 1

    3 12.00%
  • I might participate in Part 1

    2 8.00%
  • I will participate in Part 2

    4 16.00%
  • I might participate in Part 2

    3 12.00%
  • I will participate in Part 3

    3 12.00%
  • I might participate in Part 3

    7 28.00%
  • I can't this time

    8 32.00%
  • Not interested

    5 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

  1. Posts : 17,638
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #31

    Note   Note
    PLEASE NOTICE:

    It seems that at the moment the Lync App cannot be found in Windows Store when searched. However, the app is still there, you just need to use a workaround.

    To find and get it, us this link (only work in Edge & IE): Lync App in Windows Store

    It finds the app for you.

    TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary-image.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 13,576
    Windows10
       #32

    Kari said:
    Note   Note
    PLEASE NOTICE:

    It seems that at the moment the Lync App cannot be found in Windows Store when searched. However, the app is still there, you just need to use a workaround.

    To find and get it, us this link (only work in Edge & IE): Lync App in Windows Store

    It finds the app for you.
    TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary-image.png
    Link worked from Chrome as well.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 17,638
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #33

    cereberus said:
    Link worked from Chrome as well.
    OK, good to know. I thought that Store links only work from MS browsers.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 17,638
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #34



    Part 2 online now, start in 30 minutes.

    Join from this link: TF Saturday Live Chat - The Anniversary, Part 2[
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #35

    Where the heck is the link to the meeting!?!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 16,066
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #36

    Kari said:


    Part 2 online now, start in 30 minutes.

    Join from this link: TF Saturday Live Chat - The Anniversary, Part 2[
    Wynona said:
    Where the heck is the link to the meeting!?!
    Here in bold
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #37

    Dude said:
    Here in bold
    That was one of those that don't show up immediately, Doug. I found it a bit after I'd posted. Thanks, though.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 110
    Windows 10 Pro X64 2004
       #38

    I'm probably not coming to Part 3 as I voted, because I think I have nothing to talk about, like at all.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 17,638
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #39

    Laith said:
    I'm probably not coming to Part 3 as I voted, because I think I have nothing to talk about, like at all.
    Laith, it's not about if you talk or not; it's community, listening, learning, watching geeks present something from their machines, reading IM and checking links posted there.

    You know of course that you are welcome and liked among us :)
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 13,576
    Windows10
       #40

    To Kari et al.

    Many thanks for letting me participate in a fascinating conversation and making me feel welcome.

    I truly enjoyed it.

    PS - Wynona, you sound like a Southern Belle to me :).
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:09.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums