Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Posts : 700
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86
       12 Jul 2015 #341

    Kari said: View Post
    The above quote is from the forum owner, last time when we discussed about the same topic regarding today (July 12th). In the spirit of that earlier post of John I as the keeper of the list will keep the 15th open as long as no other eligible member will not take it.

    That is very kind of you. Thank you.

    In the same spirit I have removed my entry (July 14th) and am no longer participating in this, indicating in my way where I would like the price money to go

    Kari
    That is very kind of you. Thank you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 6,760
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       12 Jul 2015 #342

    Kari said: View Post
    The above quote is from the forum owner, last time when we discussed about the same topic regarding today (July 12th). In the spirit of that earlier post of John I as the keeper of the list will keep the 15th open as long as no other eligible member will not take it.

    In the same spirit I have removed my entry (July 14th) and am no longer participating in this, indicating in my way where I would like the price money to go

    Kari

    All things considered, that is extremely generous of you, Kari.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,675
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       12 Jul 2015 #343

    Kari said: View Post
    The above quote is from the forum owner, last time when we discussed about the same topic regarding today (July 12th). In the spirit of that earlier post of John I as the keeper of the list will keep the 15th open as long as no other eligible member will not take it.

    In the same spirit I have removed my entry (July 14th) and am no longer participating in this, indicating in my way where I would like the price money to go

    Kari
    Very generous, Kari . . . may your generosity be returned tenfold!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Apr 2014
    Space coast of Florida
    Posts : 4,334
    Windows 10 Pro X64 14393.576
       21 Jul 2015 #344

    According to this article RTM was July 15 2015. How to upgrade from the Windows 10 Insider Preview to Windows 10 RTM build

    True/not true?
    Last edited by Ztruker; 21 Jul 2015 at 21:02.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Posts : 952
    Windows 8.1, 10
       21 Jul 2015 #345

    Ztruker said: View Post
    According to this article RTM as July 15 2015. How to upgrade from the Windows 10 Insider Preview to Windows 10 RTM build

    True/not true?
    I must admit I was wondering the same. I don't think Microsoft have announced anything publicly? (Despite what that article says.)

    This suggests that the 15th July version wasn't RTM
    z3r010 said: View Post
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       21 Jul 2015 #346

    DavidY said: View Post
    I must admit I was wondering the same. I don't think Microsoft have announced anything publicly? (Despite what that article says.)

    This suggests that the 15th July version wasn't RTM
    there changed to windows as a service model so wont official say it RTM but that article saying it is RTM is on official Microsoft page surely they would not have done that if it was not official RTM it is
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Posts : 952
    Windows 8.1, 10
       21 Jul 2015 #347

    Dave44 said: View Post
    there changed to windows as a service model so wont official say it RTM but that article saying it is RTM is on official Microsoft page surely they would not have done that if it was not official RTM it is
    It's just a community-generated site: it isn't an official Microsoft page in the sense that the content is by Microsoft and I suspect most of the content is by people who haven't any more official knowledge that some of the experts on here.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       21 Jul 2015 #348

    DavidY said: View Post
    It's just a community-generated site: it isn't an official Microsoft page in the sense that the content is by Microsoft and I suspect most of the content is by people who haven't any more official knowledge that some of the experts on here.
    please tell me a none RTM version that can permanently activate
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2014
    Posts : 952
    Windows 8.1, 10
       21 Jul 2015 #349

    Dave44 said: View Post
    please tell me a none RTM version that can permanently activate
    How do you know it's permanently activated? They are changing lots of things in the activation space and a key that works today could be blocked after 29 July. And it could be that activation is one of the things they want insiders to test, so it may well work in the same way as RTM will, so they can test it.

    Gabe said that the build of 10240 on 15 July was a step nearer to the 29 July release, but not that it was the final release. It might be that the 29th July release is 10240 plus some updates, of course, but it's still all speculation at this stage.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       21 Jul 2015 #350

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_(4).JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	25386

    here is how
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 Release Date July 29
Hello World: Windows 10 Available on July 29 Windows 10 Specifications - Microsoft UPDATE: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/7210-upcoming-changes-windows-10-insider-preview-builds.html Getting the final release on July 29th
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Release Date
Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums