Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
  1.    27 Jun 2015 #321
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Posts : 743
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Miles, could you please post the link to your tools site for fellow geeks here. I tried to find it to post here but as I only reinstalled late last night, I have not yet set my browsers and stuff and can't at the moment find it.
    Sure thing

    Miles Ahead's Windows Downloads
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    27 Jun 2015 #322
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Posts : 743
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    I'm doing great thanks.. I code all of the time. What language are you using. I love Python.,
    I dabbled in Python a bit. But it has been awhile. Most of the programs on my page use AutoHotkey, AutoIt3 or the two in tandem. Once every couple of years I do something in C++ just to keep my hand in. The md5hash program on my page is C++.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    30 Jun 2015 #323
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Pembrokeshire, South Wales, UK
    Posts : 1,466
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit 15063 Multiprocessor Free

    OK just caught up on the last couple of pages here and see John has made a new offer for Miles, I think it is very generous and think anyone who doesn't is heartless.
    I think it's clear from the posts that everyone wants to see that Miles gets the full amount and I agree he should. I can't imagine what it must be like to be homeless, although that could change in the next couple of months. Miles we all know the help you give here is invaluable and we all want to help you on the road to getting yourself back into a secure situation. Good luck.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    30 Jun 2015 #324
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Posts : 743
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86

    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
    OK just caught up on the last couple of pages here and see John has made a new offer for Miles, I think it is very generous and think anyone who doesn't is heartless.
    I think it's clear from the posts that everyone wants to see that Miles gets the full amount and I agree he should. I can't imagine what it must be like to be homeless, although that could change in the next couple of months. Miles we all know the help you give here is invaluable and we all want to help you on the road to getting yourself back into a secure situation. Good luck.
    Thank you. That is very kind of you and nice to read.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    02 Jul 2015 #325
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,663
    Windows 10 Pro

    Is Microsoft hinting about coming RTM before GA:

    Soon, we will give a build of Windows 10 to our OEM partners so they can start imaging new devices with Windows 10. The new devices our partners are working on are very exciting, I canít wait to hear your feedback as you get a chance to use them.

    Soon after, we will distribute a build of Windows 10 to retailers all over the world, so they can assist their customers with upgrades of newly purchased devices that were originally imaged with Windows 8.1. Look for this sticker for assurance that our OEM partners have proactively tested a device for compatibility with Windows 10.
    From Windows 10: Preparing to Upgrade One Billion Devices | Blogging Windows
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    02 Jul 2015 #326
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Standish, Lancashire
    Posts : 5,907
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter

    I'd assume they will do it at some point during WPC2015.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    02 Jul 2015 #327
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,663
    Windows 10 Pro

    I thought so, too, when the speculation about possible RTM on 12th of July started. It's a Sunday but it is also the starting day of WPC2015. Would fit well, releasing the RTM then and there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    02 Jul 2015 #328
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,028
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I thought so, too, when the speculation about possible RTM on 12th of July started. It's a Sunday but it is also the starting day of WPC2015. Would fit well, releasing the RTM then and there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crossing my fingers!!!.gif 
Views:	199 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	23043for Miles!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    02 Jul 2015 #329
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,171
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crossing my fingers!!!.gif 
Views:	199 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	23043for Miles!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    02 Jul 2015 #330
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Posts : 743
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Aw jeez.

      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 Release Date July 29
Hello World: Windows 10 Available on July 29 Windows 10 Specifications - Microsoft UPDATE: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/7210-upcoming-changes-windows-10-insider-preview-builds.html Getting the final release on July 29th
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Release Date
Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums