Thanks Cliff, I really appreciate that!
Sure, I will have to dig out the steps, I didn't write them down
I will extract Edwin's presentation from meeting recording yesterday and PM it to you. Will take some time but definitely today.
Okay, sounds good.
Yeah I tell it to him, had already thought of that .
Okay, here is a vid on a great tip we have for one of our members, Edwin, during the last Saturday TenForums LiveChat
Welcome to the 2nd TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
Please join our next one!
Following these steps you can have a custom toolbar with your favorite apps
1. Open File Explore in the C drive
2. Create New Folder Windows X
3.Inside Windows X Create a folder. Press and hold ALT and key in from Numberpad 0160 press enter
right click select properties select customize change icon scroll over and select a blank one.
4. Open run
5. Enter shell:AppsFolder
6. Right click and create shortcut, if you get an error go ahead and send to desktop
7. Copy these shortcuts to windows X folder
8. Right Click the taskbar, select new toolbar and browse to the windows x blank folder with the shortcuts
An additional tip:
Here's a small alternative for the 'homemade toolbar menu': Create a generic shortcut inside of the intended folder also with a blank icon and keep it first in the list alphanumerically, then you could position the toolbar where you wish without the first shortcut 'peeking' out, except on mouse hover of course.
Last edited by Dude; 31 May 2015 at 15:49.