Windows 10: Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members Solved

Page 28 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
  1. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 8,125
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       26 May 2015 #271

    Install Office 2016 Preview


    Install the 2016 Preview

    Go here for information on installing
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available

    Here is the download link
    https://products.office.com/en-us/office-2016-preview


      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,471
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       26 May 2015 #272

    Dude said: View Post
    Install the 2016 Preview

    Go here for information on installing
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available

    Here is the download link
    https://products.office.com/en-us/office-2016-preview


    Nice, Dude. Probably around 61% of the installation is where you should use Kari's "fast forward" thing, though.

    What's interesting is that except for the Office icons, Office ProPlus installs exactly the same. Starts out at 57% just like yours.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 8,125
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       26 May 2015 #273

    Thanks Wynona, I was going to do the fast forward but wanted to show how long the install takes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,471
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       26 May 2015 #274

    Dude said: View Post
    Thanks Wynona, I was going to do the fast forward but wanted to show how long the install takes.
    Depending on download speed, quickly or slower than molasses in January.

    There's a world of difference between the .89 Mbps I was getting and 14.4 Mbps I'm getting now! So, maybe it would be good to explain that? Or not. Something that just popped into my head.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    26 May 2015 #275

    Dude said: View Post
    Thanks Wynona, I was going to do the fast forward but wanted to show how long the install takes.
    I have to admit I'm another fan of the fast forward.

    If you want to show me how long something takes (unless it's really fast) I'd prefer to see the clock visible as it's fast-forwarding, or tell me it took 10 minutes (or whatever) rather than showing me every minute in the video.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,471
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       26 May 2015 #276

    DavidY said: View Post
    I have to admit I'm another fan of the fast forward.

    If you want to show me how long something takes (unless it's really fast) I'd prefer to see the clock visible as it's fast-forwarding, or tell me it took 10 minutes (or whatever) rather than showing me every minute in the video.
    Yeah, I hate to admit it, but after awhile of watching the clouds float by, I get bored and want to go on to something else. Especially since I've only installed Office 365 a few gazillion times! I now just walk away and let it do its thing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 7,489
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       26 May 2015 #277

    Doug, I thought you did an excellent job. I did the same thing with one of mine. I wanted to show how long it took, so I didn't speed it up. Good job.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,471
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       26 May 2015 #278

    essenbe said: View Post
    Doug, I thought you did an excellent job. I did the same thing with one of mine. I wanted to show how long it took, so I didn't speed it up. Good job.
    Gee, Steve, you're no fun. After all, it's second nature to all of us to try to improve on something someone else has done, even if it's perfect.

    And I agree about showing how long it takes; WHS showed that when he gave us his tutorial on converting ESD to ISO.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 8,125
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       26 May 2015 #279

    Office 2016 Preview Install


    Okay, I trimmed it to save time.

    Install the 2016 Preview

    Go here for information on installing
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available

    Here is the download link
    https://products.office.com/en-us/office-2016-preview


      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 10,652
    Windows 10 Pro
       27 May 2015 #280

    Dude said: View Post
    Okay, I trimmed it to save time.

    Install the 2016 Preview
    Very good . Added to list.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 28 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi fellow Ten Forums geeks :) Thanks to @Wynona's and @Cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please post only themes with copyright free or your self made backgrounds to avoid...
Read more: New Windows 10-based Xbox One user experience will soon roll out to all Preview members
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:28.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums