Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
  1.    30 Aug 2016 #1211
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Posts : 1,391
    Windows 10 Pro (32-bit) 16299.15

    Change Search Engine in the Edge browser


    Here is a quick video on how to change the Search Engine in the Edge browser, for searching from the address bar.

    For more information, see this tutorial:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8...dows-10-a.html

      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    16 Sep 2016 #1212
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,778
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Well done @DavidY
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    24 Oct 2016 #1213
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,949
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    New video: First look: Macrium CMC



    Read more: First look: Macrium CMC - Central Management Console - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 Oct 2016 #1214
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,550
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Good one Kari!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    24 Oct 2016 #1215
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,949
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Thanks Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    25 Oct 2016 #1216
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,819
    W10Prox64

    Good video Kari. It's a great feature, (but a little too complicated for me, I think.) Anyways, good job, as always.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    25 Oct 2016 #1217
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,949
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Good video Kari. It's a great feature, (but a little too complicated for me, I think.) Anyways, good job, as always.
    Thanks. The thing with CMC is that it is anything but complicated! It is so incredibly easy to use, making backing up your networked computers a kid's play.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    02 Nov 2016 #1218
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,949
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    New video: Group Policies: Audit (log) all logon events



    In this video I'll set up a Group Policy to log following Windows events:
    • Event ID 4625 > Credentials rejected
    • Event ID 4647 > Sign out (log off)
    • Event ID 4648 > Sign in (log in)
    • Event ID 4800 > Workstation locked
    • Event ID 4801 > Workstation unlocked

    These events will be logged from all users and can be read in Event Viewer.

    This video is a test how making videos completely without narration works. All feedback welcome, especially negative one to help put to find errors and issues.

    Kari
    Last edited by Kari; 02 Nov 2016 at 19:32.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    03 Nov 2016 #1219
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,550
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    New video: Group Policies: Audit (log) all logon events



    In this video I'll set up a Group Policy to log following Windows events:
    • Event ID 4625 > Credentials rejected
    • Event ID 4647 > Sign out (log off)
    • Event ID 4648 > Sign in (log in)
    • Event ID 4800 > Workstation locked
    • Event ID 4801 > Workstation unlocked

    These events will be logged from all users and can be read in Event Viewer.

    This video is a test how making videos completely without narration works. All feedback welcome, especially negative one to help put to find errors and issues.

    Kari
    Good morning @Kari. Great video!
    I prefer it when you narrate though.

    The reason is, what you are teaching sinks in much faster, than when I have to read a video.
    I need to read it faster than I would in a tutorial, so I need to go through the video a few times. Specially when I just woke up, or I am tired.
    And I bet it's much easier for you then having to create all the text bubbles too
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    06 Nov 2016 #1220
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,819
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Good morning @Kari. Great video!
    I prefer it when you narrate though.

    The reason is, what you are teaching sinks in much faster, than when I have to read a video.
    I need to read it faster than I would in a tutorial, so I need to go through the video a few times. Specially when I just woke up, or I am tired.
    And I bet it's much easier for you then having to create all the text bubbles too
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members
Hi fellow Ten Forums geeks :) Thanks to @Wynona's and @Cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please post only themes with copyright free or your self made backgrounds to avoid...
Customization
Xbox New Windows 10-based Xbox One user experience soon for Preview members
Read more: New Windows 10-based Xbox One user experience will soon roll out to all Preview members
Windows 10 News
10 Forums Members count snip
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums