Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    23 May 2016 #11
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,810
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    The screenshot I posted on Post #5 was from my current Win 10 Home 10586.318.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    23 May 2016 #12
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 3,457
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    The screenshot I posted on Post #5 was from my current Win 10 Home 10586.318.
    that's the version I'm using but I no longer have the MyStuf icon anymore-------------just found it ,it doesn't show till I type something in the search box
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    24 May 2016 #13
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 17
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by caperjack View Post
    I do remember it being there ..but I think it went bye bye after a windows update awhile back
    The mystery deepens. Until Caperjack stated he had the same problem with My Stuff I thought I was losing my mind again. It puzzles me that so many others didn't seem to have encountered the same situation. I think that like Caperjack I had My Stuff disappear after an update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 May 2016 #14
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,810
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by wilhelm45 View Post
    The mystery deepens. Until Caperjack stated he had the same problem with My Stuff I thought I was losing my mind again. It puzzles me that so many others didn't seem to have encountered the same situation. I think that like Caperjack I had My Stuff disappear after an update.
    Read post #12 again.
    His "My Stuff" appeared after he typed something in the search box.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    24 May 2016 #15
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Philadelphia
    Posts : 1,172
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    I can confirm that I now have the My Stuff section...but only after typing in something as well. I never noticed that before, and I use search often.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    24 May 2016 #16
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 3,457
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64

    in earlier version of win 10 it was in plain site near the top left of the search dialog popup along with internet and another choice I can remember .. I think anyway ,almost positive
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    24 May 2016 #17
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    New Mexico
    Posts : 1,313
    Windows 10 Pro,

    I can confirm than no matter what I type in, I do not have My Stuff
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    24 May 2016 #18
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 17
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    Read post #12 again.
    His "My Stuff" appeared after he typed something in the search box.
    I typed a word into Search a number of times but My Stuff did not appear like it did in #12. It seems different things appear depending on which version of Windows 10 a person has. I am still looking for a solution as I used this feature quite often and found it invaluable.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    24 May 2016 #19
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,810
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by wilhelm45 View Post
    I typed a word into Search a number of times but My Stuff did not appear like it did in #12. It seems different things appear depending on which version of Windows 10 a person has. I am still looking for a solution as I used this feature quite often and found it invaluable.
    OK.
    Which Win 10 version do you have ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    25 May 2016 #20
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,220
    Windows 10 IoT

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I just checked my system and that option for My Stuff does NOT exist. I am running Windows 10 Pro retail edition.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Old Stuff in New Stuff; VB5 must survive.
While using really old software; like Visual Basic Pro 5.0,may not fit in the millennial mindset or the Microsoft marketing strategy; as aretired old fashion engineer and sometime software guy, Windows 10 does offersome stability and neat features I...
Software and Apps
Fun Stuff
Some fun things to paste into Google Search and press Enter: - Google in 1998 - Do a Barrel Roll - Zerg Rush - Blink HTML
Chillout Room
Portable Stuff
If you're like me, who hates earbud wires hanging about, getting caught on stuff, then here's a couple high tech 'bad-boys' to watch out for! 8474 Earin | The World's Smallest Wireless Earbuds
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums