Windows 10: Need help with number of issues
Need help with number of issues
I am using Windows 10 since the insider for more than a year, and I have some issues that are very annoying and wasnt solved yet by Microsoft:
- I have a dual boot and each time I turn on my computer, Windows 10 doesnt recognize Xbox One controller. I have to turn off the computer (by force, since it doesnt turns off manually, it loops on the "shutting down" for ages) and after I turn on the computer for the second time, it recognizes the controller. While on the first boot, I get an error message in "manage" when I double click the driver that says that the driver is not loaded.
- Sometimes when I boot my PC to Win10 it loads programs very slowly and the CPU load is always 100%.
- I am not sure if its Microsoft or Nvidia issue, but for more than a year some full screen applications doesnt detect active screen if I have 2 screens on a duplicate setting. I just see black screen and the app displays on the second display which is powered off.
- If I play a video game for some hours, then watch youtube, the video stutters only while it being buffered. If I restart the computer, the issue doesnt appear until I run video game again (doesnt matter which one).
- Some times when I switch to other display and run a video game, then close it, Windows changes the icons size and the icons are all over the screen.
The OS is clean and was installed a month ago with all the motherboard drivers and is fully updated (OS and Nvidia).
Please help me if you know any fix for at least some of my issues.
It's my first post here, so I'll try to be as helpful in my explanations as possible.
Basically I'm running Windows 10 64-bit (free download version) and am trying to use my HTC ONE (m7) with Trinus VR. For the least latency I'm...
Please, can anyone tell me if it is possible to do away with the need to enter a pin number each time I go to my pc. Many thanks.
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice if possible. I really don't know what to call my problems, and I don't know if its related to my laptop, or the upgrade.
Firstly, when dragging an internet page up or down, using the mouse pad (buttons work...
don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it