Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1.    09 May 2016 #51
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,931
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    Okay that's fine.
    You disabled that Firefox one in Ccleaner right?
    Why don't you try a reboot and see if it's still there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    09 May 2016 #52
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 159
    Windows 10 64bit Home
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Okay that's fine.
    You disabled that Firefox one in Ccleaner right?
    Why don't you try a reboot and see if it's still there.
    Did the reboot OK but to be sure where was the Firefox one in CC as I couldn't find anything ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    09 May 2016 #53
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,931
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    Did the reboot OK but to be sure where was the Firefox one in CC as I couldn't find anything ?
    It was in post #30 - the second screenshot you had with an arrow pointing to it (in Ccleaner).

    So, you've rebooted and did Internet Explorer not immediately open this time?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    09 May 2016 #54
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,638
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider

    Also, please type Task Scheduler in the search box and open the task scheduler. In the left column click on task scheduler library and post a screenshot.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    10 May 2016 #55
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 159
    Windows 10 64bit Home
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    It was in post #30 - the second screenshot you had with an arrow pointing to it (in Ccleaner).

    So, you've rebooted and did Internet Explorer not immediately open this time?
    Ok will check, however wretched MSN appeared again first thing this morning....!

    No Firefox had gone.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    10 May 2016 #56
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 159
    Windows 10 64bit Home
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Also, please type Task Scheduler in the search box and open the task scheduler. In the left column click on task scheduler library and post a screenshot.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Task Scheduler.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	214.6 KB 
ID:	79016
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    10 May 2016 #57
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 159
    Windows 10 64bit Home
    Thread Starter

    Very strange because first thing this morning MSN appeared again, also today's emails via Pop Peeper (very reliable for years) behaved a bit strangely and weren't working properly if at all for the first time ever.

    So switched off everything for 10 minutes and after an unusually very slow start up no MSN and Pop Peeper back to normal. Wait and see I reckon....
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    10 May 2016 #58
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 39,814
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    essenbe and simrick will be on later this morning ....hang in their.
    Also later today we are all due for a update from MS this afternoon.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    10 May 2016 #59
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 159
    Windows 10 64bit Home
    Thread Starter

    The mystery deepens....
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    10 May 2016 #60
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,931
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    Very strange because first thing this morning MSN appeared again, also today's emails via Pop Peeper (very reliable for years) behaved a bit strangely and weren't working properly if at all for the first time ever.

    So switched off everything for 10 minutes and after an unusually very slow start up no MSN and Pop Peeper back to normal. Wait and see I reckon....
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    The mystery deepens....
    Hi. Sorry, a bit busy this morning. So it showed on the first boot, then did not show on the second try? Can we try another shutdown now? I will confer with @essenbe.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved This is How to permanently Disable Cortana
This is how to permanently disable Cortana, first start into safe mode and navigate to C:/Windows/SystemApps/Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy you will need to Take Ownership of the Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy folder and then...
Software and Apps
Laptop Wi-Fi permanently disabled since W10 upgrade.
Hi all, Upon upgrading to W10 my laptops wireless was given an update from windows update which added new drivers for the wireless card. Since this update my on-board WI-Fi is no longer functioning. The adapter is there, but it says there are...
Network and Sharing
How to stop the download permanently
Every time I go to windows update Windows 10 stars downloading, how can I stop this. I don't want Windows 10. I've hidden KB3035583, under optional updates I've unchecked the box update to windows pro and hidden it but it still downloads when I go...
Windows Updates and Activation
How do I permanently remove a driver (HID-compliant touch screen)
I have an Asus ultrabook with a broken touchscreen, it is cracked and randomly touches near the top of the screen every second or so. I had disabled the driver in Windows 8.1 and had no issue. Now that I have windows 10 every-time I reboot it...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums