Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2013
    Posts : 17,463
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 15014
       18 Mar 2015 #11
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 TP
       19 Mar 2015 #12

    How do I get the new build? I have no button to check if there is a new build. I'm in the fast ring but there is no new build if I check for updates.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       19 Mar 2015 #13

    Caine717 said: View Post
    How do I get the new build? I have no button to check if there is a new build. I'm in the fast ring but there is no new build if I check for updates.
    Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds - Windows 10 Forums
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    Posts : 17,463
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 15014
       19 Mar 2015 #14

    Hello Caine, and welcome to Ten Forums.

    In addition:

    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 TP
       19 Mar 2015 #15

    Hi, First: thanks for the quick response
    but I did all like it is described in the two threads but I doesn't show any updates.
    Is there something I have to do first like an special update?
    Edit: I changed the Update Value in the Registry and there was the button to check for new builds but there was no new build
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,972
    All kinds
       20 Mar 2015 #16

    Caine717 said: View Post
    Hi, First: thanks for the quick response
    but I did all like it is described in the two threads but I doesn't show any updates.
    Is there something I have to do first like an special update?
    Edit: I changed the Update Value in the Registry and there was the button to check for new builds but there was no new build
    Signed in with MS account ? Upgrade set to fast track ?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 TP
       20 Mar 2015 #17

    CountMike said: View Post
    Signed in with MS account ? Upgrade set to fast track ?
    Yes, I'm signed in and in the fast ring, but still no new updates. The required updates KB3038939 & KB3040021 are both installed.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       20 Mar 2015 #18

    Caine717 said: View Post
    Yes, I'm signed in and in the fast ring, but still no new updates. The required updates KB3038939 & KB3040021 are both installed.
    It could be due to the path that's in your registry. It should be: fbl_impressive
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	40 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	14887
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 TP
       20 Mar 2015 #19

    I checked my registry and BranchName is fbl_impressive, but I don't have the Data named Ring & I have another Data named ThresholdOptedin. I even deleted the ThresholdOptedin and added Ring but still no update
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 2,917
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       20 Mar 2015 #20

    Caine717 said: View Post
    I checked my registry and BranchName is fbl_impressive, but I don't have the Data named Ring & I have another Data named ThresholdOptedin. I even deleted the ThresholdOptedin and added Ring but still no update
    maybe it not available in your Country yet
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved W10 Builds
I am using 10130 which I guess is the last update. I keep seeing news about other builds but this conjecture is ridiculous. Shuld I be using something newer??????????? Thanks
General Support
Get away from the builds and have some fun
Watch and download this PDF on my OneDrive and you will forget the builds, LOL.
Chillout Room
suggestions for newer operating system
The new windows 9 is awesome but as same as windows 8 only with some more changes and i want to inform that apple launched ios 8.0, google launched android l (lollipop) and are getting ahead so I want to suggest that what if microsoft develops a...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums