Windows 10: 100 GB OneDrive storage FREE for 2 years Solved

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1.    19 Feb 2015 #41

    Winuser said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Winuser said: View Post
    If I ever get around to digitizing my photos I definitely go for the 100 GB plan. I have so many pictures stored in albums and shoe boxes I'll probably wear out my scanner before I finish.
    Why not get it now and if you don't need it cancel. You'll have two years to decide.
    How long did it take for the 100Gb to show up on your OneDrive account?

    Just a few minutes, after filling out all of the information the entire process should only take about 5 minutes.
    You'll be able to use the space right away,

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    19 Feb 2015 #42

    I'm still getting 28.8Gb available
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    19 Feb 2015 #43

    Here's what I have:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	12934
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    19 Feb 2015 #44

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Here's what I have:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	12934
    How do I get to that screen in10? I've been checking on the web. When I'm logged into the Bing Rewards Dashboard the free 100GB is checked. When I click on it I get the run around and told to redeem on the dashboard page.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    19 Feb 2015 #45

    I simply went here and started:
    Get 100 GB of online storage free for 2 years
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    19 Feb 2015 #46

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I simply went here and started:
    Get 100 GB of online storage free for 2 years
    Been there and done that. When I sign in to the dashboard and click on the 100GB free I get to a page that tells me to redeem in dashboard.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    19 Feb 2015 #47

    Winuser said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I simply went here and started:
    Get 100 GB of online storage free for 2 years
    Been there and done that. When I sign in to the dashboard and click on the 100GB free I get to a page that tells me to redeem in dashboard.
    Let me think about this one a bit.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    19 Feb 2015 #48

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Winuser said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I simply went here and started:
    Get 100 GB of online storage free for 2 years
    Been there and done that. When I sign in to the dashboard and click on the 100GB free I get to a page that tells me to redeem in dashboard.
    Let me think about this one a bit.

    Jeff
    Success! The system must have been down. I now have 128 GB showing, Now I just need to stop procrastinating and start scanning some pictures.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    19 Feb 2015 #49

    Winuser said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Winuser said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I simply went here and started:
    Get 100 GB of online storage free for 2 years
    Been there and done that. When I sign in to the dashboard and click on the 100GB free I get to a page that tells me to redeem in dashboard.
    Let me think about this one a bit.

    Jeff
    Success! The system must have been down. I now have 128 GB showing, Now I just need to stop procrastinating and start scanning some pictures.
    Great!! Have fun!!

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 21,959
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       19 Feb 2015 #50

    Now I've got 129GB. Don't know what I'm gonna DO with all of it! Maybe use it for Dropbox overflow, or push 4 years of archived Gmail w/attachments to it! Agreed, it's a mkt thing, but who knows.... 2 years from now the "cloud" may come standard with a new refrigerator!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Related Threads
Microsoft to provide free upgrades to Windows 10 for 2 to 4 years | Computerworld
Source...
While searching online, I haven't found a way to check on available storage in OneDrive. I have Build 9926, it is installed on my system, but I don't see how to check on available storage and how to buy more. The explanations I see online pertain...
Kim Dotcom & downfall of Megaupload, Edward Snowden & NSA leaks and many other recent news have accelerated the discussion about privacy concerns regarding online communications and services. Giant US companies like Microsoft and Google are...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36.
Find Us