On 1/6/16 I went to "my computer", "management", "task scheduler", "active tasks".

I noticed an entry for Paragon Archive name diff + some numbers - with \ as location.

I had installed Paragon once for something and uninstalled it.

I ran CCleaner 64 to get a registry back up just in case, then did a regedit search for Paragon. I deleted the first two finds, and stopped there, and have not had a freeze since.

(1/10/16). For days without a freeze is a record!

It may be too good to be true for you, but it worked for me ... so far...

I wan to be careful here and not claim a cure. Maybe someone here can confirm if it works for them.