Windows 10: Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1.    21 Jan 2015 #21

    12: Noon here in Montreal....
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 29,435
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17672
       21 Jan 2015 #22

    Just a heads up that the live broadcast is now working and playing the announcement until the event starts at 9 AM (pacific), 11 AM (central), and 12 PM (eastern) US times.

    Windows 10: The Next Chapter
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    21 Jan 2015 #23

    One hour to wait .This is starting to remind me of Jan. 2009. Seven leaks were so much fun. Trying to be among the first to get a new build installed. I have a blank disc in my writer. Expecting to download then burn then restart click on the any key. Boom clean install on the ssd drive. Happy times.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    21 Jan 2015 #24

    Brink said: View Post
    Just a heads up that the live broadcast is now working and playing the announcement until the event starts at 9 AM (pacific), 11 AM (central), and 12 PM (eastern) US times.

    Windows 10: The Next Chapter
    Think that's Greg Rocker on lead guitar?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 804
    10 Pro Preview x64
       21 Jan 2015 #25

    Charlie said: View Post
    One hour to wait .This is starting to remind me of Jan. 2009. Seven leaks were so much fun. Trying to be among the first to get a new build installed. I have a blank disc in my writer. Expecting to download then burn then restart click on the any key. Boom clean install on the ssd drive. Happy times.
    Again, download what? No-one has said there is anything to download today.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    21 Jan 2015 #26

    adamf said: View Post
    Charlie said: View Post
    One hour to wait .This is starting to remind me of Jan. 2009. Seven leaks were so much fun. Trying to be among the first to get a new build installed. I have a blank disc in my writer. Expecting to download then burn then restart click on the any key. Boom clean install on the ssd drive. Happy times.
    Again, download what? No-one has said there is anything to download today.
    Your right. Just having a little fun with it.:)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 11,792
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       21 Jan 2015 #27

    I have a usb stick ready, just in case
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    21 Jan 2015 #28

    Dude said: View Post
    I have a usb stick ready, just in case
    Cool Dude that works. Hope for the best. Be finding out soon.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    21 Jan 2015 #29

    I should probably pee now....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    21 Jan 2015 #30

    Rickkins said: View Post
    I should probably pee now....
    LOL...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    558451145354395649
    Source: The next chapter of Office on Windows - Office Blogs
    well it didn't last long and they didn't give much away. name. windows 10, is it good or bad I was asking myself, its silly as forever there will be a gap and the question of what happened to windows 9 will be forever asked. features. ...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23.
    Find Us