Windows 10: Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
  1.    21 Jan 2015 #121

    Wow. I wasn't expecting much, but I am beyond disappointed so far. I think I might just go back to win 7, I just freakin give up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 6,596
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       21 Jan 2015 #122

      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. COMPUTIAC Guest
       21 Jan 2015 #123

    Cortana is like Dragon assistant which was on my Lenovo lappy.
    It was not too good, I removed it. You had to keep yelling at it to restart all the time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,805
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       21 Jan 2015 #124

    Man...the live stream buffers anytime I do anything else on the internet. I've got 100 Mbps internet, that shouldn't be an issue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    21 Jan 2015 #125

    Rickkins said: View Post
    Wow. I wasn't expecting much, but I am beyond disappointed so far. I think I might just go back to win 7, I just freakin give up.
    I believe I have a rotary dial phone somewhere if you would like it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    21 Jan 2015 #126

    So far I am mostly liking what I see

    Not a fan of the full screen start menu though, but need to see some more info/test it out

    For a free upgrade, it's a yes from me
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. COMPUTIAC Guest
       21 Jan 2015 #127

    paulsalter said: View Post
    So far I am mostly liking what I see

    Not a fan of the full screen start menu though, but need to see some more info/test it out

    For a free upgrade, it's a yes from me
    Free for the first year. Still didn't hear anything about after that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 11,777
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       21 Jan 2015 #128

    Rickkins said: View Post
    Wow. I wasn't expecting much, but I am beyond disappointed so far. I think I might just go back to win 7, I just freakin give up.
    It is good to have everyone's opinion, but I must say Hater's gonna Hate
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    21 Jan 2015 #129

    paulsalter said: View Post

    For a free upgrade, it's a yes from me
    There is that...

    CalBear37 said: View Post
    I believe I have a rotary dial phone somewhere if you would like it.
    Don't laugh, me wife would love that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 29,302
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17672
       21 Jan 2015 #130

    DirectX 11 (left) vs DirectX 12 (right)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	directX_11_vs_12.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	10572
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    558451145354395649
    Source: The next chapter of Office on Windows - Office Blogs
    well it didn't last long and they didn't give much away. name. windows 10, is it good or bad I was asking myself, its silly as forever there will be a gap and the question of what happened to windows 9 will be forever asked. features. ...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03.
    Find Us