Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    01 Dec 2014 #11

    What a royal PITA! Still tweakin 2 OS's!
    Curiosity darn near killed this cat!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,364
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       01 Dec 2014 #12

    And now I'm really curious to know what you did to your computer!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2013
    Newport, South Wales, UK
    Posts : 1,211
    Windows 10 Pro x64 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       01 Dec 2014 #13

    Perhaps he painted it pink and covered it in Hello Kitty stickers

    If so there's always a chance to add accesories

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmQAvPiymS3TQsaK6MiI73A.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	9048

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    01 Dec 2014 #14

    Barman58 said: View Post
    Perhaps he painted it pink and covered it in Hello Kitty stickers

    If so there's always a chance to add accesories

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmQAvPiymS3TQsaK6MiI73A.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	9048

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    01 Dec 2014 #15

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    And now I'm really curious to know what you did to your computer!
    I'm still tryin to figure that out myself!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    01 Dec 2014 #16

    Far as I can tell, or remember, the custom iso I was playing with was probably badly tampered with!
    It really messed up my MBR!
    I lost that file in the confusion, then made a fresh bootable usb on the same stick, so I don't have anything to investigate! Maybe that's just as well though!

    This was the worst part, wiping all 3 disks:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	9049
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,364
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       01 Dec 2014 #17

    Barman58 said: View Post
    Perhaps he painted it pink and covered it in Hello Kitty stickers

    If so there's always a chance to add accesories

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmQAvPiymS3TQsaK6MiI73A.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	9048

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,288
    Win 10 Pro x64
       01 Dec 2014 #18

    Tip #1 . Always disconnect all other hard drives when installing/upgrading/messing around with an OS on a separate drive.

    In my case, I switch the harddrives off or pull out the hd trays.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 230
    10
       02 Dec 2014 #19

    Glad to hear that you've recovered, but sorry to hear that you had to lose everything!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    02 Dec 2014 #20

    usasma said: View Post
    Glad to hear that you've recovered, but sorry to hear that you had to lose everything!
    I didn't lose anything personal, that's all on external hard drives but now I face the daunting task of re-installing programs.
    The worst one is the recording studio program. I may leave it as I don't use it much anymore.
    It was an exciting day yesterday! Everything is back to normal now, (almost!)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Kaspersky didn't work
The Title explain it. its always says that my version of kaspersky 2014 and 2015 has compability issues. please Help
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Solved I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum
Seems strange huh? Well, here's the story. I am now using Firefox- the latest version, to get to the Windows Ten Forum but when I get there, all I get is what's on the attached graphic. I can use the links there but cannot not see everything else...
Browsers and Email
Windows 9: A new hope
More
Windows 10 News
I hope this makes you laugh
This is a bit long almost 11 minutes.. This started my day off with laughter.. a Good thing. https://www.youtube.com/embed/-u6XXOELs_s?feature=player_embedded
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums