Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Dec 2013
    Posts : 165
    Windows 8.1.1 64-bit
       25 Feb 2015 #271

    Kesto said: View Post
    It may look good but it uses more resouces and is an old interface MS have ditched the OS since windows 8 becuase technically the interface is 8/9 years old.
    I have an i7 quad-core with 2GB of GeForce graphics.

    Using more resources simply isn't an issue, and so I want the choice.


    Wenda.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Sep 2014
    UK
    Posts : 88
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64
       01 Mar 2015 #272

    Wenda said: View Post
    I have an i7 quad-core with 2GB of GeForce graphics.

    Using more resources simply isn't an issue, and so I want the choice.

    Wenda.
    It could be a problem for those who have 2-3GB of RAM besides I bet you have 4GB RAM+ so you obviously wouldn't have any problems with it aswell as what you said in your post (the i7 quad core).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    01 Mar 2015 #273

    Kesto said: View Post
    It may look good but it uses more resouces and is an old interface MS have ditched the OS since windows 8 becuase technically the interface is 8/9 years old.
    Hi there

    The whole "Kiddy" Metro interface itself (Windows 8 / 8/1) is OLD, OLD,OLD (circa 1996).

    Here's AOL 1996 Vs Windows 8 in 2012 -- so what's OLD !!!.

    Cheers
    jimbo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aol.png  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Nov 2013
    Houston
    Posts : 1,394
    Win-7Prox64 Win-8.1Prox64 Win-10Prox64
       01 Mar 2015 #274

    So is new again
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Posts : 246
       01 Mar 2015 #275

    jimbo45 said: View Post
    Hi there

    The whole "Kiddy" Metro interface itself (Windows 8 / 8/1) is OLD, OLD,OLD (circa 1996).

    Here's AOL 1996 Vs Windows 8 in 2012 -- so what's OLD !!!.

    Cheers
    jimbo
    Hate to say it here but the AOL looks better and is more readable (not that I like either one).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jun 2014
    Posts : 4,440
    Windows 10 Pro
       01 Mar 2015 #276

    I prefer Microsoft Bob.
    Attachment 13532
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,534
    OS X, Win 10
       01 Mar 2015 #277

    Winuser said: View Post
    I prefer Microsoft Bob.
    Attachment 13532
    This is why at the time I decided to stay with the Mac OS system. . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 20,751
    Tower: W8.1; Laptop: W10 Pro build 10586; Windows Phone 8
       01 Mar 2015 #278

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dinosaur Herd.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	13545
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,665
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       01 Mar 2015 #279

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dinosaur Herd.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	13545
    Back to counting on our fingers and toes are we?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Feb 2015
    Posts : 17
    7
       02 Mar 2015 #280

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    What's this "We mouse/keyboard users have no use for gaudy tiles on our screens." all about? I'm one of those mouse/keyboard users and I use the tiles. I'm not alone either. Please don't assume we all hold your views.
    I like the tiles because of their size for my vision problem.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums