Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro /SP1 On sale!


  1. Posts : 470
    Win 10 Pro (x64), OSX 10.11
       11 Nov 2015 #1

    Windows 10 Pro /SP1 On sale!


    I just browsed through newegg.com to check on the price of Windows 10 Retail/OEM price.
    I was shocked and I saw Windows 10 Pro/SP1 is available!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	win 10 oem sp1.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	47428

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16832589003

    Is this a typo?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    11 Nov 2015 #2

    Must be a preorder. I don't see how it could be in stock.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 470
    Win 10 Pro (x64), OSX 10.11
    Thread Starter
       11 Nov 2015 #3

    As far as I know, we no longer have SP1 but TH2. Most likely, it is a typo?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    11 Nov 2015 #4

    Yeah, no more Service Packs as far as I know. It's "With Update" now. Typo or something?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    11 Nov 2015 #5

    Winuser said: View Post
    Must be a preorder. I don't see how it could be in stock.
    Hmmm. the site says it is in stock.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 135
    Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit)
       11 Nov 2015 #6

    snoopy51 said: View Post
    I just browsed through newegg.com to check on the price of Windows 10 Retail/OEM price.
    I was shocked and I saw Windows 10 Pro/SP1 is available!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	win 10 oem sp1.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	47428

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16832589003

    Is this a typo?
    Yes it's a typo but it's the same thing as the
    TH2 and future updates

    Someone was too lazy or pushed the information in a rush but overall it's a mistake or typo
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    12 Nov 2015 #7

    AcuraTML said: View Post
    Yes it's a typo but it's the same thing as the
    TH2 and future updates

    Someone was too lazy or pushed the information in a rush but overall it's a mistake or typo
    Don't really care if it is a typo (more then likely. . .albeit at $409.99 it would be a cold day in he-double tooth picks. . . before I buy it from them. . .free is free, and a lot better deal. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    12 Nov 2015 #8

    Lee said: View Post
    Don't really care if it is a typo (more then likely. . .albeit at $409.99 it would be a cold day in he-double tooth picks. . . before I buy it from them. . .free is free, and a lot better deal. . .
    It's a 3 pack so not a bad price.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 135
    Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit)
       12 Nov 2015 #9

    lx07 said: View Post
    It's a 3 pack so not a bad price.
    Its a very good price hands down for a 3 pack :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    12 Nov 2015 #10

    AcuraTML said: View Post
    Its a very good price hands down for a 3 pack :)
    Thank you! I was wondering when someone would notice that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    Source: Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today | Microsoft Devices Blog
    Newegg is advertising versions of Windows 10 for sale on July 31st.
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56.
    Find Us