Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1.    13 Nov 2015 #71
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 38
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    These numbers at idle to, nothing much running ? Or now with browser open ? Seems may have still many startup items running at 37% memory.
    i have twitch tv open now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	47944
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    13 Nov 2015 #72
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    i have twitch tv open now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	47944
    What is twitch TV ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    13 Nov 2015 #73
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 38
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    What is twitch TV ?
    Twitch
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    13 Nov 2015 #74
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    How is PC running in general except for the Hard drive issues we felt you have ? You seem to be not following everything that is told to help you with these other issues, which makes it hard then to help you. If Twitch is running at time of 37% memory, can be cause at the time, as i am not familiar with this program. Wanted someone else to look at your voltage on your Power Supply because i felt it was low. PC case fans that are not controlled by the motherboard's BIOS will then run at it's optimal speeds could be reasons for hearing it this way. If not can be CPU Fan or Graphics card fan, this case caused by ventilation issues or some other cause from system.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    14 Nov 2015 #75
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 38
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    How is PC running in general except for the Hard drive issues we felt you have ? You seem to be not following everything that is told to help you with these other issues, which makes it hard then to help you. If Twitch is running at time of 37% memory, can be cause at the time, as i am not familiar with this program. Wanted someone else to look at your voltage on your Power Supply because i felt it was low. PC case fans that are not controlled by the motherboard's BIOS will then run at it's optimal speeds could be reasons for hearing it this way. If not can be CPU Fan or Graphics card fan, this case caused by ventilation issues or some other cause from system.
    i just got the hard drive now how do i put it in my computer?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    14 Nov 2015 #76
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    i just got the hard drive now how do i put it in my computer?
    Mean have no idea how to do this at all ? Follow the exact way you see the older one hooked up. First need to have Windows 10 Media disc or USB made and inserted in a drive, then boot from it when drive is finished being installed in the case. Do you have the links for ISO of Win 10 ? Thought i may have given before.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    14 Nov 2015 #77
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 38
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    Mean have no idea how to do this at all ? Follow the exact way you see the older one hooked up. First need to have Windows 10 Media disc or USB made and inserted in a drive, then boot from it when drive is finished being installed in the case. Do you have the links for ISO of Win 10 ? Thought i may have given before.
    have you got skype can you add me to see something i may have done something wrong
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    14 Nov 2015 #78
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    have you got skype can you add me to see something i may have done something wrong
    Do not use skype, sorry.

    http://www.pcworld.com/article/13123...esktop-pc.html
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    14 Nov 2015 #79
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 38
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    Do not use skype, sorry.
    this hard drive is loader than my other and one of my fans stopped working
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    14 Nov 2015 #80
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    this hard drive is loader than my other and one of my fans stopped working
    Longer ? All hard drives are same size unless an SSD. Which fan, maybe one that was running fast ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Computer Shutting Off at Windows Logo
I have a Sabertooth 990FX motherboard. This isn't the first time I've installed Windows 10 on this computer (I was having issues with a corrupted operating system before, so I've reinstalled Windows several times). Basically, I managed to get...
General Support
computer crashing at startup after windows logo
computer always crashes after windows logo , after restarting for 3-4 times, sometimes even 6-7 times the system works normally, it doesn't crash after that, please help me out with this problem, have added the dump files.35993
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Install Stuck on Windows Logo
Hello, I have tried many times now for the past two days to install windows 10 as an upgrade from windows 7. I have tried the windows update tool that is supposed to do everything automatically for you and as soon as it reboots it just sits on...
Installation and Upgrade
Solved Computer crashes at Windows logo (startup)
(TL;DR:I have recently been facing random freezes on my computer. It is not OS related as it may freeze before POST or BIOS. I concluded that problem was either overheating or PSU (previously tested RAM with memtest86 and WMD). Installed SpeedFan...
Performance & Maintenance
Windows 10 New Logo
This is my logo idea for Win10, one black and one white (Maybe it should be thicker): 8539 8540
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:51.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums