1. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 125
    Windows 8.1 Update 1
       11 Nov 2014 #1

    any sign?


    any sign of the new build
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    11 Nov 2014 #2

    jamos316 said: View Post
    any sign of the new build
    Not yet. Probably going to be about noon-ish PST, (if there is one!)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,288
    Win 10 Pro x64
       11 Nov 2014 #3

    Edwin said: View Post
    jamos316 said: View Post
    any sign of the new build
    Not yet. Probably going to be about noon-ish PST, (if there is one!)
    Is it supposed to be out today (11/11)?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Luverne Al
    Posts : 990
    Win7-Win10-9879-Linux
       11 Nov 2014 #4

    Not seen anything anywhere
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       11 Nov 2014 #5

    Given it's veterans day in the US I'm going to take a bet that not today. And if it is then some time around 1-2PM Eastern Time. I do suspect that if it were today we would have had news about it by now. So, next week??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    11 Nov 2014 #6

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Given it's veterans day in the US I'm going to take a bet that not today. And if it is then some time around 1-2PM Eastern Time. I do suspect that if it were today we would have had news about it by now. So, next week??
    You could turn out to be right, but around here about the only things shut down for Veteran's Day are the banks and some gov't offices. I don't know of a single other private business that isn't just doing business as usual today. Of course the retailers are all having their 'sales'...

    I'm hoping for a new build that will let the xbox games work like solitaire and so forth. Not a huge deal, but when I'm in 'tablet mode' and one-eyeing the boob tube it is nice to play a game or two.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       11 Nov 2014 #7

    lparsons21 said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Given it's veterans day in the US I'm going to take a bet that not today. And if it is then some time around 1-2PM Eastern Time. I do suspect that if it were today we would have had news about it by now. So, next week??
    You could turn out to be right, but around here about the only things shut down for Veteran's Day are the banks and some gov't offices. I don't know of a single other private business that isn't just doing business as usual today. Of course the retailers are all having their 'sales'...

    I'm hoping for a new build that will let the xbox games work like solitaire and so forth. Not a huge deal, but when I'm in 'tablet mode' and one-eyeing the boob tube it is nice to play a game or two.
    True. It shouldn't interrupt the release but hey,, ya never know. I still think that there would have been more information on the new build by now??

    Heck,... we'll see soon enough I guess.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Sign out of Windows 10
How to Sign out of Windows 10 When you sign out of Windows, all of the apps you were using are closed, but the PC isn't turned off. Another person can sign in without needing to restart the PC—but even if someone else turns off the PC, your info...
Tutorials
sign out
I accidentally clicked on sign out. When I tried to come All I get is dark screen. My mouse arrow shows up and that's it. Is there anything I can do short of a reinstall? Thank you
User Accounts and Family Safety
Build 10166 TINY icons / menus etc until I sign out and sign back in
Hi there I notice on build 10166 after a re-boot the icons / texts etc are TINY on a large monitor unless I SIGN OUT and SIGN back in again --not shutdown / restart but use the ALT-CTRL-DEL to get the Lock menu. Choose sign out and then sign back...
Installation and Setup
Solved How to sign/log out
Occasionally a change made with a program requires you to log/sign out and back in before it will take effect. I use TweakUI to remove the arrows from the desktop shortcuts. (Yes, I know there are other ways.) I'm on Build 10122 and when I went to...
General Support
at web sign
can someone with a swedish keyboard setup please try clicking the at web sign as it doesnt seem to work on mine. wondering if it is a bug or not
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:52.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums