Windows 10: The most ridiculous Windows after WinME and Vista Solved

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1.    13 Oct 2015 #51

    My PC is dual core and windows 10 is very fast on it, I love Windows 10!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    13 Oct 2015 #52

    yeah I am totally agree with u

    windows 10 have lots of bugs in windows update and cortana
    it shows me lots of time cortana and start menu not working EDITED please sign out
    windows update dont allow user to select specific update and speed

    open vpn tap driver bugged alot and sucks
    i m using windows 10 but downloading windows 7 back and soon i will install it again

    there is no such big security improvment in windows 10
    just like seen in windows 7 vs win 8 that time
    they block running of malware from command prompt in windows 8 and windows 8.1
    so 40-45% of malware in the world doesnot work on windows 8 and 8.1 and 10 also

    win 10 needs more security and privacy

    it sucks in privacy , I used some tool to boost privacy but win 10 bugged then
    win 10 is a spy
    it allows laws enforcement direct acces to ur all private folders and data

    german spy software like Finfisher and many already find the way to hack windows 10 easily
    and so EFF's Detekt tool fails to find such malware and spyware on windows 10

    windows 7 tool only 7 mins to install while windows 10 took 20+ mins to clean install
    and upgrade of win 7 to win 10 which i had done tool 3+ hrs to comlete
    while i had only 20 softwares install on that windows 7

    windows is a spy and second WinME 2000 and win vista
    sucks a lot
    bye bye windows 10
    better wait for few months for windows 11
    Last edited by Boozad; 13 Oct 2015 at 13:42. Reason: Language
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    13 Oct 2015 #53

    PratikUnleashed said: View Post
    yeah I am totally agree with u

    windows 10 have lots of bugs in windows update and cortana
    it shows me lots of time cortana and start menu not working EDITED please sign out
    windows update dont allow user to select specific update and speed

    open vpn tap driver bugged alot and sucks
    i m using windows 10 but downloading windows 7 back and soon i will install it again

    there is no such big security improvment in windows 10
    just like seen in windows 7 vs win 8 that time
    they block running of malware from command prompt in windows 8 and windows 8.1
    so 40-45% of malware in the world doesnot work on windows 8 and 8.1 and 10 also

    win 10 needs more security and privacy

    it sucks in privacy , I used some tool to boost privacy but win 10 bugged then
    win 10 is a spy
    it allows laws enforcement direct acces to ur all private folders and data

    german spy software like Finfisher and many already find the way to hack windows 10 easily
    and so EFF's Detekt tool fails to find such malware and spyware on windows 10

    windows 7 tool only 7 mins to install while windows 10 took 20+ mins to clean install
    and upgrade of win 7 to win 10 which i had done tool 3+ hrs to comlete
    while i had only 20 softwares install on that windows 7

    windows is a spy and second WinME 2000 and win vista
    sucks a lot
    bye bye windows 10
    better wait for few months for windows 11
    Few months ???? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Boozad; 13 Oct 2015 at 13:43.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 14393.1198
       13 Oct 2015 #54

    PratikUnleashed said: View Post
    yeah I am totally agree with u

    windows 10 have lots of bugs in windows update and cortana
    it shows me lots of time cortana and start menu not working EDITED please sign out
    windows update dont allow user to select specific update and speed

    open vpn tap driver bugged alot and sucks
    i m using windows 10 but downloading windows 7 back and soon i will install it again

    there is no such big security improvment in windows 10
    just like seen in windows 7 vs win 8 that time
    they block running of malware from command prompt in windows 8 and windows 8.1
    so 40-45% of malware in the world doesnot work on windows 8 and 8.1 and 10 also

    win 10 needs more security and privacy

    it sucks in privacy , I used some tool to boost privacy but win 10 bugged then
    win 10 is a spy
    it allows laws enforcement direct acces to ur all private folders and data

    german spy software like Finfisher and many already find the way to hack windows 10 easily
    and so EFF's Detekt tool fails to find such malware and spyware on windows 10

    windows 7 tool only 7 mins to install while windows 10 took 20+ mins to clean install
    and upgrade of win 7 to win 10 which i had done tool 3+ hrs to comlete
    while i had only 20 softwares install on that windows 7

    windows is a spy and second WinME 2000 and win vista
    sucks a lot
    bye bye windows 10
    better wait for few months for windows 11
    Nothing wrong with windows 10 so some have a few problems which we try to help them with.
    Also Windows 11, who told you that.
    Read the forum there is not going to be a windows 11.
    Windows 10 will be updated all the time,
    So good luck waiting for 11

    So noticed you are a new member.
    So you have not probably read that there is not going to be another windows.
    10 will het upgraded all the time.
    Read the News at the top it will tell you when the next big upgrades are coming.
    I at first was afraid to upgrade, but once my laptop received the latest software from the makers and I got notified I was good to go, I upgraded and I don't ever regret doing so.
    It should be goodbye IE11 as Edge Browser 100% better.
    Last edited by Boozad; 13 Oct 2015 at 13:43.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    13 Oct 2015 #55

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Nothing wrong with windows 10 so some have a few problems which we try to help them with.
    Also Windows 11, who told you that.
    Read the forum there is not going to be a windows 11.
    Windows 10 will be updated all the time,
    So good luck waiting for 11

    So noticed you are a new member.
    So you have not probably read that there is not going to be another windows.
    10 will het upgraded all the time.
    Read the News at the top it will tell you when the next big upgrades are coming.
    I at first was afraid to upgrade, but once my laptop received the latest software from the makers and I got notified I was good to go, I upgraded and I don't ever regret doing so.
    It should be goodbye IE11 as Edge Browser 100% better.
    I saw in news win 10 will get upgrade but MS will release new ISO then right for DVD and for online online download tool
    i think waiting will worth me

    i m new on tenforum but I am very very old on sevenforum & eightforum ( many many years) name is PratikRa****ar on those sexy sights
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 14393.1198
       13 Oct 2015 #56

    PratikUnleashed said: View Post
    I saw in news win 10 will get upgrade but MS will release new ISO then right for DVD and for online online download tool
    i think waiting will worth me

    i m new on tenforum but I am very very old on sevenforum & eightforum ( many many years) name is PratikRa****ar on those sexy sights
    Yes but will never get called windows 11
    They will I think do like they did with 8 later and call it 10.1 then 10.2 if there is an 11 don't think it will be in our lifetime.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 120
    Windows 10 (duh)
       13 Oct 2015 #57

    I've read this thread and found a recurring pattern in this forum: handful of people swarming on OP with condescending replies, to put it mildly. In my book, this is called lynching, and I would warn every single one of you if I was a board admin.

    #Postcount and #circle-jerking have dedicated threads. Everywhere else, think before you post.

    OP clearly had no need for "mine works perfectly" shouts, you should have ignored the thread and move along.

    On topic:
    Original Install Date: 11/08/2015, 4:00:51
    I had Windows 10 working perfectly (for my system) for about a month.
    Lately, without any new software or driver installs, I can feel performance degrading:
    - boot times increased with a large, consistent interval
    - programs launching are sluggish
    - exclusive full-screen 3d games, real-time audio recording, network performance slightly degraded
    - even Ctrl+Alt+Del is delayed, the "Preparing security option" intermediary screen was not visible before
    There is no other suspect but subsequent Windows Updates.

    The thing is, I'm a power user. I've fought with every thing I've got the "features" I dislike, mainly telemetry and all the other internet-enabled stuff. This is where the ridiculous part comes: If I revert most of the tweaks I've done, I regain some of the original snappiness. So I'm being forced by Microsoft to "play nice and give them my data" or have less performance than the hardware (and the OS!!!) is capable of.

    I might need to take a different approach, as a corporate environment is less affected, but for a stand-alone desktop/laptop this requires quite some work (either adding another PC or faking the environment).

    Since it's not a huge degrade, I'm willing to live with it atm, but I understand why others like the OP might get really pissed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    13 Oct 2015 #58

    PratikUnleashed said: View Post
    yeah I am totally agree with u

    windows 10 have lots of bugs in windows update and cortana
    it shows me lots of time cortana and start menu not working EDITED please sign out
    windows update dont allow user to select specific update and speed

    open vpn tap driver bugged alot and sucks
    i m using windows 10 but downloading windows 7 back and soon i will install it again

    there is no such big security improvment in windows 10
    just like seen in windows 7 vs win 8 that time
    they block running of malware from command prompt in windows 8 and windows 8.1
    so 40-45% of malware in the world doesnot work on windows 8 and 8.1 and 10 also

    win 10 needs more security and privacy

    it sucks in privacy , I used some tool to boost privacy but win 10 bugged then
    win 10 is a spy
    it allows laws enforcement direct acces to ur all private folders and data

    german spy software like Finfisher and many already find the way to hack windows 10 easily
    and so EFF's Detekt tool fails to find such malware and spyware on windows 10

    windows 7 tool only 7 mins to install while windows 10 took 20+ mins to clean install
    and upgrade of win 7 to win 10 which i had done tool 3+ hrs to comlete
    while i had only 20 softwares install on that windows 7

    windows is a spy and second WinME 2000 and win vista
    sucks a lot
    bye bye windows 10
    better wait for few months for windows 11
    I agree with the top part about the start menu having some minor bugs, but not about privacy and security: Privacy and Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    You want more privacy? Then you'll need to go through and disable the things that you think are taking that away, such as the location feature. These things are beneficial to many people, but if you're that concerned about remaining anonymous, I might suggest you stay off computers entirely. MS stated they do not use that info to identify you. If you don't believe them, use something else.

    Windows 8.1 security DID improve over 7, actually, and Windows 10 is JUST as good as 8.1, if not better (I just haven't heard any specifics about anything new). The only spy is in your head, mate. But you don't have to stick with 10, that is not my point. So many people seem to throw a fit any time the least amount of change happens. So they just make noise about points that they really didn't research to get people on board with their views. To what end?

    Use it, or leave it. Need help with it? Get it. Want to voice your concerns? Tell Microsoft! Yes, there are MINOR bugs. But most people seem to believe that the driver issue they are having is the direct responsibility of MS, as if they have to go through thousands of drivers + and code each one themselves. Or somehow their basic generic driver should be a one size fits all perfectly. It just doesn't work like that.
    Last edited by Boozad; 13 Oct 2015 at 13:43.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    13 Oct 2015 #59

    CountMike said: View Post
    Windows 1.0 was never released, 2.0 was for testers mainly, 3.0 was first "real" Windows, 3.11 best of series (not counting NT). Quite a way Windows evolved !!!!
    I remember actually buying Windows 2.0 and installing it on top of DOS and was very disappointed, thinking this cr#p will never catch on and went back to my trusty old DOS only PC.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,590
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       13 Oct 2015 #60

    I wrote and illustrated much of my MSc coursework and dissertation using Windows 2 Write and Pbrush in the Information Studies Dept. 1989-90, and polished it off using MS Word on Macintosh or on MS-DOS PC in The Uni. of Sheffield Computer Centre.

    All the data files were transferred with floppy disks (3.5 and 5.25 inch), and printed with Epson dot matrix printer on fanfold paper. Except for the Mac, the CRT monitors were Amber monochrome. No network or Internet then.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Related Threads
Ridiculous installation requirement in Installation and Upgrade
In the middle of the W10 installation MS asks for your email in order to send you a control number. This number you have to insert if you want to complete the installation. What does the person who has only this one PC and no other access to the...
I'm talking about the pictures that are installed by default, I'm dying to find them again.
Coming from Windows Vista to Windows 10. Have used both the Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker on Vista. I see there is a compatible version of Windows Movie Maker available for W10 and I have installed it. However, I'll be darned if I can...
I just realized that certain programs recognize it as Vista. For example, I had to manually install all the drivers on my laptop because Lenovo System Update recognized it as Vista, and installing Vista drivers on 10 was not possible. Now Tomb...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37.
Find Us