Windows 10: tearing in windows 10

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Sep 2015 #1

    tearing in windows 10


    so ever since i updated to windows ten ive had tearing, at first i hoped it would be fixed in an update but to awe.
    ive recorded one of the tearing issues ive got

    i also got anoying tearing in media players/vlc when i watch movies or whatnot.
    all drivers are up to date same with windows updates.
    another wierd bug? ive encountered is that some words doesnt display in the setting menu as seen hereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	shjth.PNG 
Views:	96 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	35491
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    04 Sep 2015 #2

    bump
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    05 Sep 2015 #3

    help i need somebody.... help not just anybody!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    05 Sep 2015 #4

    Do you have a graphics card?
    If yes - Uninstall your graphics driver and get the one from the card creator to install fresh.
    If no card - Uninstall your VGA/graphics driver and get the one from your motherboard creator to install fresh.

    Repair any system errors with SFC: SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums - must follow exactly, read every part!

    When you go to Device Manager, do you see any yellow triangle error icons?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    05 Sep 2015 #5

    DustSailor said: View Post
    Do you have a graphics card?
    If yes - Uninstall your graphics driver and get the one from the card creator to install fresh.
    If no card - Uninstall your VGA/graphics driver and get the one from your motherboard creator to install fresh.

    Repair any system errors with SFC: SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums - must follow exactly, read every part!

    When you go to Device Manager, do you see any yellow triangle error icons?
    onboard is diasbled in bios, and ive tried reinstalling gpu driver from nvidia a few times without luck
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    05 Sep 2015 #6

    DustSailor said: View Post
    Do you have a graphics card?
    If yes - Uninstall your graphics driver and get the one from the card creator to install fresh.
    If no card - Uninstall your VGA/graphics driver and get the one from your motherboard creator to install fresh.

    Repair any system errors with SFC: SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums - must follow exactly, read every part!

    When you go to Device Manager, do you see any yellow triangle error icons?
    and no everything in device manager seems fine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    05 Sep 2015 #7

    You don't need to disable anything in the BIOS, the computer will do any of that automatically when it detects the GPU card. I would recommend leaving the BIOS to its original settings. If the BIOS needs to be updated, you can do that on the motherboard's website.

    Can you tell me how the driver did not install? Can you uninstall it and try again with the correct Windows 10 64bit GTX 970 series driver? I believe you guys use the UK website, no? Here it is: Drivers | GeForce - if you cannot install the driver, it may be one reason for the tearing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    05 Sep 2015 #8

    DustSailor said: View Post
    You don't need to disable anything in the BIOS, the computer will do any of that automatically when it detects the GPU card. I would recommend leaving the BIOS to its original settings. If the BIOS needs to be updated, you can do that on the motherboard's website.

    Can you tell me how the driver did not install? Can you uninstall it and try again with the correct Windows 10 64bit GTX 970 series driver? I believe you guys use the UK website, no? Here it is: Drivers | GeForce - if you cannot install the driver, it may be one reason you are not having success.
    ohh no you i was wrong, gpu driver from nvidia is installed fine, what i meant is that it didnt help )
    and regardding onboard gpu disabled in bios, thats the default setting.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    05 Sep 2015 #9

    Oh ok

    If you haven't yet, I do recommend completely removing the Nvidia driver and doing a fresh/clean install for it. Only if you haven't tried it yet.

    How did the SFC scan go?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    05 Sep 2015 #10

    DustSailor said: View Post
    Oh ok

    If you haven't yet, I do recommend completely removing the Nvidia driver and doing a fresh/clean install for it. Only if you haven't tried it yet.
    How did the SFC scan go?
    with ddu`?, could try thats for sure.
    and it said it found corrupt files but was unable to fix them
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57.
Find Us