Windows 10: Windows 10 bugs

Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 14,344
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Mar 2015 #771

    usmc362 said: View Post
    Hi, I have build 9926 installed. Every time I reboot I get a little window that pops up saying "update successful" even when I have all my updates installed. Also, are you guys able to keep your windows centered on your desktop, ie This Computer, Libraries etc. Mine are over all over the desktop after closing and reopening them. I'm a neat freak Thank you.
    I have a theory that hasn't been tested yet because I just thunk it up this moring.

    Go over to the little text box at the bottom far right of your screen and click on it. Clear All Notifications and see if that will solve the problem. I did it this morning and I think that's what stopped my "Update Successful" notification.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 21,894
    Dual boot - Win 10 Pro & Win 10 Insider (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       13 Mar 2015 #772

    Wynona said: View Post
    I have a theory that hasn't been tested yet because I just thunk it up this moring.

    Go over to the little text box at the bottom far right of your screen and click on it. Clear All Notifications and see if that will solve the problem. I did it this morning and I think that's what stopped my "Update Successful" notification.
    That will do it! Stupid notifications can't remember it's already told you 27 times!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,344
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Mar 2015 #773

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    That will do it! Stupid notifications can't remember it's already told you 27 times!
    Yeah, guess we need to inform Windows 10 Feedback about that little problem.

    Edit: I jumped onto another complaint and gave them an eyeful.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    13 Mar 2015 #774

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yeah, guess we need to inform Windows 10 Feedback about that little problem.
    Thanks for that info. Do you have the window thing I mentioned?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       13 Mar 2015 #775

    usmc362 said: View Post
    Thanks for that info. Do you have the window thing I mentioned?
    I'm speculating it has something to do with multi windows cascading.
    When you close an explorer windows, there will be 'memory' of it's position and perhaps size, held in task manager for 30 seconds:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000059.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	14296

    once that closes, Explorer should open in the default position.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,344
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Mar 2015 #776

    usmc362 said: View Post
    Thanks for that info. Do you have the window thing I mentioned?
    I generally open all my stuff full screen, so I don't really pay attention to that.

    Generally, Windows leaves whichever window you've been using in the same condition as you left it. If you have it half-screen, it usually shows up that way next time it's opened.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       13 Mar 2015 #777

    Edwin said: View Post
    I'm speculating it has something to do with multi windows cascading.
    When you close an explorer windows, there will be 'memory' of it's position and perhaps size, held in task manager for 30 seconds:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000059.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	14296

    once that closes, Explorer should open in the default position.
    Sorry, after 60 seconds. Check out the quick 1:37 vid:

    http://www.screencast.com/t/SAhHQgRH
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       13 Mar 2015 #778

    Not a bug, something just for kicks!


    Cue an identical song in both WMP and Music App and press Play on your keyboard, (if available), for a funky flanged/echo effect.
    (Hey..., gotta do sumpthin waitin for the next Build!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000060.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	14299
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,948
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       13 Mar 2015 #779

    Edwin your're doing exactly what we're supposed to be doing-testing the OS inside & out finding bugs and in your case now possibilities
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       13 Mar 2015 #780

    Kudos to Edwin!
    My win 10 is so buggy there is so many pop up and I got tired of it. I may try to reinstall again later. The image seems to be not in good shape anyway. I wiped out the SSD.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Other than the built in feedback app - because it has a bug for me on build 10166 and is just a blue windows with a logo that doesn't provide any means to do anything with it. On build 10166, I'm finding there to be many bugs. Some of them are: ...
Admins please delete
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:08.
Find Us