Windows 10 bugs

Page 73 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
  1. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 5,258
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #721

    Win? wrong thread my friend. :)
    I am not gonna do any more clean install until the next build. :)
      My Computer

  2. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,057
    Windows 10
       #722

    badrobot said:
    Win? wrong thread my friend. :)
    I am not gonna do any more clean install until the next build. :)
    I had to. I locked myself out my W10 with that stupid Lock Screen reg hack, AGAIN!
      My Computer

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,946
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #723

    Edwin said:
    I win!
    You did. I forgot I had to change out the hard drive. That's the computer I somehow created dynamic on.
      My Computer

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,946
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #724

    caperjack said:
    yeah,5 years is a long time in the computer world,I think new OS,new laptop,,, new laptop would be nice,for me maybe next Christmas
    I had occasion to go into the BIOS and found that the warranty period started in 2011, so it's not as old as I thought. Still legacy, though.
      My Computer

  5. Lee's Avatar
    Lee
    Posts : 4,793
    OS X, Win 10
       #725

    Edwin said:
    I had to. I locked myself out my W10 with that stupid Lock Screen reg hack, AGAIN!
    Again. . .WOW. . .Some folks jut never learn. . .here I thought I was the only who did silly things like that. . .I baked this for you. . .:)
      My Computer

  6. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,057
    Windows 10
       #726

    Lee said:
    Again. . .WOW. . .Some folks jut never learn. . .here I thought I was the only who did silly things like that. . .I baked this for you. . .:)
    Thanks man! After all, if I can't celebrate my stupidity I wouldn't have much to celebrate!
      My Computer

  7. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,057
    Windows 10
       #727

    Edwin said:
    I have to do a clean install right now. I'll post if anything brilliant happens!
    Nothing's changed!
    As a matter of fact, the Store(Beta) won't even let me download Word Preview!
    I wonder if there's a usage limit on those Previews?
      My Computer

  8. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,325
       #728

    Anyone experienced this? I've had the 'plugged in, not charging' for a few hours now...

    Windows 10 bugs-untitled.png

    Oh, forget to say... it stays at 95%...reboot has no effect... battery is < a year old.

    EDIT:
    Nevermind... switched off/on the wall plug... charging again.
    Last edited by Superfly; 08 Mar 2015 at 08:15.
      My Computer

  9. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,946
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #729

    Edwin said:
    Thanks man! After all, if I can't celebrate my stupidity I wouldn't have much to celebrate!
    Stupidity??? I think not! That's called adventuresome! And going where no other man dares to go!
      My Computer

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,946
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #730

    Edwin said:
    Nothing's changed!
    As a matter of fact, the Store(Beta) won't even let me download Word Preview!
    I wonder if there's a usage limit on those Previews?
    Dang, Edwin, I got perzackly the same thing!

    Surely there's no usage limit! Methinks the Beta Store gots a kink in its getalong!

    Strange things are happening with Office for Windows 10.
      My Computer


 
Page 73 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums