Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
  1.    04 Mar 2015 #661
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,954
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Another method to find/filter them is use UlraSearchClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	181.2 KB 
ID:	13664
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    04 Mar 2015 #662
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 53
    Win 10 preview

    Quote Originally Posted by caperjack View Post
    mine works also ,if we could just the 10second ads to stop playing ,lol
    Tried again later and they played. Must had been dang Comcast again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    04 Mar 2015 #663
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,128
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    On Monday, I started to check the Word and Excel apps included in Windows 10, which I had previously installed. I got the following with both apps:

    This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Word Preview. Go to the Store. Close.

    While I was there, I saw Solitaire and decided to install it. When I tried to run it, I got the exact same message as with Word and Excel!

    In a private newsgroup I'm a member of, I asked the above question and was told by an Office 365 MVP, "The apps are down. You have to wait."

    Anyone else seeing this?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    04 Mar 2015 #664

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    On Monday, I started to check the Word and Excel apps included in Windows 10, which I had previously installed. I got the following with both apps:

    This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Word Preview. Go to the Store. Close.

    While I was there, I saw Solitaire and decided to install it. When I tried to run it, I got the exact same message as with Word and Excel!

    In a private newsgroup I'm a member of, I asked the above question and was told by an Office 365 MVP, "The apps are down. You have to wait."

    Anyone else seeing this?

      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    04 Mar 2015 #665
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,134
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Anyone else seeing this?
    Yup, only with Word though, Excel and Power Point still work!?!?!?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    04 Mar 2015 #666
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,134
    Windows 10 Professional

    Anybody else get this when right clicking on 'Tablet mode'?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000152.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	13700
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    04 Mar 2015 #667

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Anybody else get this when right clicking on 'Tablet mode'?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000152.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	13700
    Yes, same with all options currently not selected.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    04 Mar 2015 #668
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,128
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Anybody else get this when right clicking on 'Tablet mode'?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000152.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	13700
    That's kinda dumb. Why would right click be activated when a simple click should take one to tablet mode.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    04 Mar 2015 #669
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,134
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    That's kinda dumb. Why would right click be activated when a simple click should take one to tablet mode.
    Beats me, but it takes me directly to the setting!?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000153.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	13703
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    04 Mar 2015 #670
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,609
    Win 10 Pro x64

    I still have that problem also when clicking System under Settings, the window just close down and nothing happens.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Where can bugs in builds be reported?
Other than the built in feedback app - because it has a bug for me on build 10166 and is just a blue windows with a logo that doesn't provide any means to do anything with it. On build 10166, I'm finding there to be many bugs. Some of them are: ...
General Support
Build 10162 Opinions/Problems/Bugs
Admins please delete
Windows Insider
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:14.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums