Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Mar 2015 #651
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 53
    Win 10 preview

    I don't know if this has been mentioned but youtube video's won't play.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    03 Mar 2015 #652
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 1,962
    Windows 7

    Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but youtube video's won't play.
    They play fine on my W10TP system.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    03 Mar 2015 #653
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267

    Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but youtube video's won't play.
    They play nicely here!
    Which browser are you using?
    Real hardware or VM?
    Win32 or Win64?

      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    03 Mar 2015 #654
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 3,545
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but youtube video's won't play.
    mine works also ,if we could just the 10second ads to stop playing ,lol
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    03 Mar 2015 #655
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,693
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Thanks Edwin !

    ~edit~

    The damn item is still there, but let it be !
    Hopefully in March 6th the next build may fix those minor annoyances.

    Hey, Vladimir! Still fighting with the control panel thing? I found this on sevenforums:

    How to remove Control Panel items by editing registry? - Windows 7 Help Forums

    Can't hurt to try! Cheers!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    04 Mar 2015 #656
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Hey, Vladimir! Still fighting with the control panel thing? I found this on sevenforums:

    How to remove Control Panel items by editing registry? - Windows 7 Help Forums

    Can't hurt to try! Cheers!
    To do that by editing the registry I need to know the name of the CPL file. I'm looking for the CPL applet in "System32" but I don't know the one that corresponds to "Mail (Microsoft Office Outlook) (32 bits)". I seems it's not in "System32" ! I can live with a dead icon there.

    Thanks for the input anyway !

      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    04 Mar 2015 #657
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,484
    Windows 10 Professional

    Might be a corrupt remnant of Windows Live Essentials. Do you have any other WLE elements still on the machine?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    04 Mar 2015 #658
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,015
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    You could try Process Explorer while trying to click it if something shows up you can find the path
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    04 Mar 2015 #659
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Might be a corrupt remnant of Windows Live Essentials. Do you have any other WLE elements still on the machine?
    I had some WLE elements installed, but I already uninstalled all of them. Maybe you're right... Remnants of old software makes sense...

      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    04 Mar 2015 #660
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,693
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    To do that by editing the registry I need to know the name of the CPL file. I'm looking for the CPL applet in "System32" but I don't know the one that corresponds to "Mail (Microsoft Office Outlook) (32 bits)". I seems it's not in "System32" ! I can live with a dead icon there.

    Thanks for the input anyway !

    This shows how to fix it, but it may also point you to where it's hiding! CPL's are like quantum physics, trying to see them makes them disappear!

    I can not access the Mail Control Panel applet, and - Microsoft Community
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Where can bugs in builds be reported?
Other than the built in feedback app - because it has a bug for me on build 10166 and is just a blue windows with a logo that doesn't provide any means to do anything with it. On build 10166, I'm finding there to be many bugs. Some of them are: ...
General Support
Build 10162 Opinions/Problems/Bugs
Admins please delete
Windows Insider
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums