when 21H2 is going off-support ?


  1. Posts : 55
    Windows 10 Home x64 22H2
       #1

    when 21H2 is going off-support ?


    You guys know, when 21H2 is going off-support ? Because, I want to update to 22H2 in some days.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,463
    Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64 bit
       #2

    Windows 10, version 21H2 will reach end of servicing on June 13, 2023.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 55
    Windows 10 Home x64 22H2
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Phone Man said:
    Windows 10, version 21H2 will reach end of servicing on June 13, 2023.
    I see you still using 21H1, and you might have an real reason to do
    earlier, i had problems in 21H2 and that's why,
    I decided to upgrade, thinking that at least the OS will become more stable from
    the previous versions (<21H1)...
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 16,914
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 22H2 Build 19045.4170
       #4

    The relevant dates are shown in
    Windows 10 Home, Pro EoS - MSLearn
    so keep that link for future reference.


    All the best,
    Denis
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 55
    Windows 10 Home x64 22H2
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Try3 said:
    The relevant dates are shown in
    Windows 10 Home, Pro EoS - MSLearn
    so keep that link for future reference.


    All the best,
    Denis
    Thks Denis, I struggled how to find the correct dates !
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,463
    Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64 bit
       #6

    PantelisWin said:
    I see you still using 21H1, and you might have an real reason to do
    earlier, i had problems in 21H2 and that's why,
    I decided to upgrade, thinking that at least the OS will become more stable from
    the previous versions (<21H1)...
    I need to update my profile. I am on the latest 22H2.

    Jim
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:52.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums