Popup when pressing CapsLock, NumLock or ScrollLock


  1. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 22H2
       #1

    Popup when pressing CapsLock, NumLock or ScrollLock


    Hi
    Whenever I press CapsLock, NumLock or ScrollLock a popup like the one in the Picture below appears, my windows version is:
    22H2 (Build 19045.2546)
    Popup when pressing CapsLock, NumLock or ScrollLock-clipboarder.2023.03.08.png

    Any help would be appreciated :)
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 42,481
    Win 10 Pro (22H2) (2nd PC is 22H2)
       #2

    Welcome to tenforums.

    It's not clear what you consider your problem to be.

    For example, do you
    - consider this is the wrong image?
    - consider this to be wrong behaviour- if so how?
    - not want to see this at all?

    - Or something else.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 22H2
    Thread Starter
       #3

    dalchina said:
    Welcome to tenforums.

    It's not clear what you consider your problem to be.

    For example, do you
    - consider this is the wrong image?
    - consider this to be wrong behaviour- if so how?
    - not want to see this at all?

    - Or something else.
    Sorry for not stating the question correctly, I dont want to see it at all.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 42,481
    Win 10 Pro (22H2) (2nd PC is 22H2)
       #4
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 22H2
    Thread Starter
       #5

    I already did this guide, under the Display Adapter options I do not have the Screenconfigurations tab...
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 42,481
    Win 10 Pro (22H2) (2nd PC is 22H2)
       #6

    Thank you for your reply. It always helps to say what you have tried and didn't work.


    I will assume you've tried the second option in that guide as well. Have you?

    Then there's the 3rd- the image you show in your first post is different to the one I see.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 22H2
    Thread Starter
       #7

    dalchina said:
    Thank you for your reply. It always helps to say what you have tried and didn't work.


    I will assume you've tried the second option in that guide as well. Have you?

    Then there's the 3rd- the image you show in your first post is different to the one I see.
    Hi, I tried all the solutions from the guide, not a single one fixed my problem :/
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 42,481
    Win 10 Pro (22H2) (2nd PC is 22H2)
       #8

    Thanks for your reply.

    Suggest you consider why what you see looks different to what I see. May suggest a different origin, as per Option 3.
    Popup when pressing CapsLock, NumLock or ScrollLock-untitled.png

    Try the references here and see if they fit with what you are using:
    Reddit - Dive into anything

    "MX master"

    1.Logi option +

    2. Settings, top right.

    3. Scroll to bottom, turn off notification for caps lock.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 22H2
    Thread Starter
       #9

    dalchina said:
    Thanks for your reply.

    Suggest you consider why what you see looks different to what I see. May suggest a different origin, as per Option 3.
    Popup when pressing CapsLock, NumLock or ScrollLock-untitled.png

    Try the references here and see if they fit with what you are using:
    Reddit - Dive into anything

    "MX master"
    that was it, thank you sooo much man!!
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 42,481
    Win 10 Pro (22H2) (2nd PC is 22H2)
       #10

    Glad we got there!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums