Today is the Big Day!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. paulsalter's Avatar
    Posts : 23,195
    Windows 10
       #11

    Just hope people realise what they are downloading (outside these forums)

    I can imagine many will download this and assume it is the final version and give it bad rep because of bugs
      My Computer

  2. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #12

    Stephanie said:
    Any idea on a UK download time guys ?
    That would be about 11PM your time.
      My Computer

  3. Chuck38's Avatar
    Posts : 17,133
    Windows 10
       #13

    bigseb said:
    Windows 10?!?!

    I've been away for a while so I must have missed something...

    Also, where/how do I download it?
    Good to see you back, bigseb!

    They haven't released the preview yet. We're still waiting!
      My Computer

  4. Flashorn's Avatar
    Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #14

    Stephanie said:
    Any idea on a UK download time guys ?
    Steph !

    UK is not authorize to download anything from the net anymore.

    The Gov. just past a law restricting any net activity as per the
    instructions of the MPAA.
      My Computers

  5. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 10,486
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #15

    Flashorn said:
    Steph !

    UK is not authorize to download anything from the net anymore.

    The Gov. just past a law restricting any net activity as per the
    instructions of the MPAA.
    Hi there

    Politics aside - the UK is by no means the worst - I believe France has even more restrictions and don't they have some stupid rule that TV channels can't show films on Saturdays or some nonsense like that.

    In any case anybody can get anything by using the TOR network. (And TOR is 100% legal folks !!!!!).

    Let's just enjoy W10 download when we can get it and if any hard pressed UK user can't download I suppose some well wisher could always create an ISO for our poor UK user and send using "Snail Mail". !!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer

  6. Chuck38's Avatar
    Posts : 17,133
    Windows 10
       #16

    jimbo45 said:
    Hi there

    Politics aside - the UK is by no means the worst - I believe France has even more restrictions and don't they have some stupid rule that TV channels can't show films on Saturdays or some nonsense like that.

    In any case anybody can get anything by using the TOR network. (And TOR is 100% legal folks !!!!!).

    Let's just enjoy W10 download when we can get it and if any hard pressed UK user can't download I suppose some well wisher could always create an ISO for our poor UK user and send using "Snail Mail". !!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
    I like TOR. :)
      My Computer

  7. Flashorn's Avatar
    Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #17

    jimbo45 said:
    Hi there

    Politics aside - the UK is by no means the worst - I believe France has even more restrictions and don't they have some stupid rule that TV channels can't show films on Saturdays or some nonsense like that.

    In any case anybody can get anything by using the TOR network. (And TOR is 100% legal folks !!!!!).

    Let's just enjoy W10 download when we can get it and if any hard pressed UK user can't download I suppose some well wisher could always create an ISO for our poor UK user and send using "Snail Mail". !!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo

    Maybe I should've inserted a sarcasm emo.

    And I don't know where you got that idea,
    as I have good friends in France and they do have movies
    on any day of the week. (been there).

    If someone can't get a download and I can, I could upload the ISO
    to a cloud based storage for them to download.
      My Computers

  8. Flashorn's Avatar
    Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #18

    Chuck38 said:
    I like TOR. :)
    Seems Comcast doesn't .
      My Computers

  9. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       #19

    BunnyJ said:
    That would be about 11PM your time.
    Great Im at work then , still there's the morning
      My Computer

  10. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 10,486
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #20

    Flashorn said:
    Maybe I should've inserted a sarcasm emo.

    And I don't know where you got that idea,
    as I have good friends in France and they do have movies
    on any day of the week. (been there).

    If someone can't get a download and I can, I could upload the ISO
    to a cloud based storage for them to download.
    Hi there

    I'm sure I read somewhere about that TV restriction -- anyway I actually LIKE France !!!!! been there many times and worked there on a few gigs too. That 35 hr week should be copied elsewhere -- I remember on one gig in L.A where one was expected to work sometimes 60 or 70 hours --I'm much too old for that anymore.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums