Windows 10: Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front
How did u fix this m8?
Method 2 worked for me.
Method 2 worked for me after having used hours myself and hours with Microsoft support that includes repairing Windows, reinstalling Windows, replacing the external mouse. Let's hope that it lasts.
Thanks for the advice.
I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:
- Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
- Select or click Ease of Access.
- Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
- Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
- Check if issue is resolved.
I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.
- Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
- In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
- Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
- In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
- In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
Method 2 worked for me. For a while!
However, when the computer has been running for a while (30 minutes or so) the problem starts again. Without exercising Method 2, the windows will switch as expected after the computer has rested for a while. It seems that something is "accumulating" during the use of the computer and by then creating the problem.
I have done "everything". Repairing Windows, reinstalling Windows, replaced all the drivers multiple times, replaced the mouse.
I never had this problem with Win 7.
Since the system seems to work (for a while) after uninstalling and reinstalling the touchpad driver, the driver might have a fundamental problem?
I'm sure Microsoft reads this
I just upgraded to Windows 10 recently, and so far (for the most part) it's working great!
The only issue I have is that some windows won't focus and stay on top when I alt-tab to it or click it, like it did in all other versions of...
I have a problem with my taskbar. I have 2 monitors and I like to keep the taskbar on the secondary display, vertically at the right hand side of the screen. My other half has a separate account on our PC and she has the taskbar the same...
One of the things I find most annoying about Windows 7, being a long-time XP user, is the lack of independent colour settings for the various GUI elements, for example, the taskbar, active window title bar and active window border colours are not...
I might be doing something wrong compared with W7 / W8 forums but my screenshot goes to the FRONT of the post instead of to the end -- I'm looking for upload attachment / manage attachments -- just says upload file which is what I did