uefi defaults have been loaded

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. alexhob123's Avatar
    Posts : 80
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
       #1

    uefi defaults have been loaded


    this appears on my screen when i turn on my computer i turn it on and it shuts down then turns on again and it appers anyone now what it means


    is there anyway to bypass this or fix it

    i will attach photo of what happens if it does it again when i turn computer off at wall plug then turn it on again
    Last edited by alexhob123; 29 Nov 2021 at 07:59.
      My Computer

  2. steve108's Avatar
    Posts : 18,669
    19041.1466 - 2004/20H1 Pro x64
       #2

    Can you check the BIOS date and time? Are they correct? If not, the BIOS backup coin battery may be dead and need to be replaced. How old is the PC?

    What preceded this problem? Any recent hardware or software change?
      My Computer

  3. dalchina's Avatar
    Posts : 34,201
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #3

    Hi, unusual issue, but some precedents.

    First history: (almost never given by posters):
    - has PC previously booted successully?
    - or is this a new PC to you?

    If an older MOBO - as it seems it is from the dates you show, could be a battery issue. See discussion below.

    Discussion here for similar issue, also with an Asrock board.
    UEFI defaults have been loaded | Tom's Hardware Forum
      My Computers

  4. alexhob123's Avatar
    Posts : 80
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #4

    steve108 said:
    Can you check the BIOS date and time? Are they correct? If not, the BIOS backup coin battery may be dead and need to be replaced. How old is the PC?



    What preceded this problem? Any recent hardware or software change?
    bios date and time are correct nothing no recent hardware or software change

    If i just shut down the system and leaving the power cord plugged in, the system boot up normally. By pressing F1 i can get to Windows and the system seems to run smooth, without any problem. CPU temps are normal, RAM get detected normally, SSD and HDD works, everything seems fine.

    this is how old my computer is

    American Megatrends Inc. P4.20, 06/12/2019

    yes PC previously booted successully yesterday it only happend today
      My Computer

  5. steve108's Avatar
    Posts : 18,669
    19041.1466 - 2004/20H1 Pro x64
       #5

    alexhob123 said:
    bios date and time are correct nothing no recent hardware or software change

    If i just shut down the system and leaving the power cord plugged in, the system boot up normally. By pressing F1 i can get to Windows and the system seems to run smooth, without any problem. CPU temps are normal, RAM get detected normally, SSD and HDD works, everything seems fine.

    this is how old my computer is

    American Megatrends Inc. P4.20, 06/12/2019

    yes PC previously booted successully yesterday it only happend today
    What happens if you run setup option from screenshot message? Also what happens if you shutdown PC, unplug power cord, then try to turn it on a few times to discharge residual charge, then plug in and try to turn on as normal? Same screen or does it boot fine?
      My Computer

  6. alexhob123's Avatar
    Posts : 80
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #6

    it still does the same thing if i run the setup option it loads up isrock EZ MODE setup
      My Computer

  7. steve108's Avatar
    Posts : 18,669
    19041.1466 - 2004/20H1 Pro x64
       #7
      My Computer

  8. alexhob123's Avatar
    Posts : 80
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #8

    no idea what's going on i think it does it when i turn my computer off at the plug then back on again
      My Computer

  9. steve108's Avatar
    Posts : 18,669
    19041.1466 - 2004/20H1 Pro x64
       #9

    alexhob123 said:
    no idea what's going on i think it does it when i turn my computer off at the plug then back on again
    I would replace the BIOS coin battery to rule that out then.
      My Computer

  10. alexhob123's Avatar
    Posts : 80
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #10

    my brother said my pc is brand new so he has told me not to do anything it might not come up in the future

    - - - Updated - - -

    what i am doing is leaving the 4 way power plug on but turning off the screen he thinks that the 4 way power plug i am using might have drained the battery but i don't know if this is right or not
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums