Welcome to TenForums

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
  1. MadKamikaze's Avatar
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10 Pro
       #81

    Hi all. Thx for accepting me on the community! Cheers!
      My Computers

  2. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 20,035
    10 Home x64 (21H1) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #82

    MadKamikaze said:
    Hi all. Thx for accepting me on the community! Cheers!
    Welcome to Ten Forums MadKamikaze
      My Computers

  3. A Guy's Avatar
    Posts : 32,687
    Windows 10 Home x64 21H1
       #83

    Welcome to Ten Forums MadKamikaze

    A Guy
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 Pro
       #84

    Hi there,

    New member here, and a daddy who just bought two rigs for his teenager kids. Total newbie, please be nice.

    I struggle to register under my real username "Fuko", I had to put another basic username; I guess "Fuko" is similar to the F- word.

    Got banned without explanation on another forum after putting pastebin link in my debug thread. So I would like to get a confirmation before I proceed, are external link such as pastebin allowed here. What's the procedure for posting log and txt files?

    Thanks
      My Computer

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 41,229
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #85

    Geread said:
    Hi there,

    New member here, and a daddy who just bought two rigs for his teenager kids. Total newbie, please be nice.

    I struggle to register under my real username "Fuko", I had to put another basic username; I guess "Fuko" is similar to the F- word.

    Got banned without explanation on another forum after putting pastebin link in my debug thread. So I would like to get a confirmation before I proceed, are external link such as pastebin allowed here. What's the procedure for posting log and txt files?

    Thanks
    Welcome to ten Forums Geread. You can directly upload text files in a post but there are size limits. Not sure about Pastebin but you can post links to files on sites like OneDrive. There is a tutorial on it here How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums
      My Computer

  6. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 20,035
    10 Home x64 (21H1) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #86

    Geread said:
    Got banned without explanation on another forum after putting pastebin link in my debug thread. So I would like to get a confirmation before I proceed, are external link such as pastebin allowed here. What's the procedure for posting log and txt files?
    Welcome to Ten Forums.

    I don't know about pastebin either, but in our BSoD debug forum the upload instructions say to use "...a reputable file sharing service such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Amazon Cloud Drive (US) (UK) and post a share link" or to upload directly into your post. Instructions and size limits here:

    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums
    Text files that are too large could be put into a .zip before uploading.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 Pro
       #87

    Bree said:
    Welcome to Ten Forums.

    I don't know about pastebin either, but in our BSoD debug forum the upload instructions say to use "...a reputable file sharing service such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Amazon Cloud Drive (US) (UK) and post a share link" or to upload directly into your post. Instructions and size limits here:

    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums
    Text files that are too large could be put into a .zip before uploading.
    Thank you both for your answer. GoogleDrive it will be then.
    Stay well!
      My Computer

  8. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 1,829
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1110
       #88

    MadKamikaze said:
    Hi all...

    Geread said:
    Hi there...

    Hello, MadKamikaze and Geread.

    Welcome to TenForums.
      My Computer

  9. Paul Black's Avatar
    Posts : 13,292
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit v1909 - Build 18363 Custom ISO Install
       #89

    Hello @Geread,

    Geread said:
    New member here, and a daddy who just bought two rigs for his teenager kids. Total newbie, please be nice.
    Welcome to TenForums.
    There are a numerous members that will be able to help if you need it.
      My Computer

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 28,505
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #90

    TiforTman said:
    Hey everyone, thanks for letting me join the community! I wish it were under better circumstances however, because I am dealing with an issue with my PC that I hope someone here is able to help me sort out. From to the looks of things though, it seems pretty likely!
    Welcome to TenForums, TiforTman.

    lallopest said:
    thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    hello thanks all
    Welcome to TenForums, Lallopest.

    MadKamikaze said:
    Hi all. Thx for accepting me on the community! Cheers!
    Welcome to TenForums, MadKamikaze.

    Geread said:
    Hi there,

    New member here, and a daddy who just bought two rigs for his teenager kids. Total newbie, please be nice.

    I struggle to register under my real username "Fuko", I had to put another basic username; I guess "Fuko" is similar to the F- word.

    Got banned without explanation on another forum after putting pastebin link in my debug thread. So I would like to get a confirmation before I proceed, are external link such as pastebin allowed here. What's the procedure for posting log and txt files?

    Thanks
    Welcome to TenForums, Geread. Sometimes Artificial Intelligence isn't so intelligent after all.
      My Computer


 
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:38.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums