1. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10 (x64)
       16 Aug 2015 #1

    [Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10


    Hey guys, I was wanting to do the same (remove the very annoying OneDrive) and while searching around the net I came across this. Note the very first post with the Batch file to remove the OneDrive from your Windows 10 install. I do not take credit for it, just posting what I found to help others out who wishes to remove the OneDrive from Win10.

    Source: Microsoft Community

    Enjoy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       16 Aug 2015 #2

    DarkXess said: View Post
    Hey guys, I was wanting to do the same (remove the very annoying OneDrive) and while searching around the net I came across this. Note the very first post with the Batch file to remove the OneDrive from your Windows 10 install. I do not take credit for it, just posting what I found to help others out who wishes to remove the OneDrive from Win10.

    Source: Microsoft Community

    Enjoy
    You didn't think to search this forum before posting this. There are more than one post covering this.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10 (x64)
       16 Aug 2015 #3

    Bazz said: View Post
    You didn't think to search this forum before posting this. There are more than one post covering this.
    I did search Bazz but this is different, its a Batch file which moves what you want with ease instead of doing it a more complicated way and also its n00b friendly. I never seen a more easier way here so I thought I would share what I found
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       16 Aug 2015 #4

    DarkXess said: View Post
    I did search Bazz but this is different, its a Batch file which moves what you want with ease instead of doing it a more complicated way and also its n00b friendly. I never seen a more easier way here so I thought I would share what I found
    OK I used this and I'm sure I found it here but I could be wrong.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 (a) manual/user guide: where? (b) how to move folders?
(a) Where do we download Windows 10 manuals from, please? (b) Meanwhile the problem that drives me most potty - I use "restored down folders" for many purposes, eg copying files between: but now I can't move them and they sit on top of each...
General Support
How do I completely uninstall Google Chrome including all its files?
I've just put Avast Antivirus on Windows 10 and unticked the box to Install Windows Chrome, then a couple of minutes later advised me that Avast needed updating, so thinking that this would do no harm I clicked yes. Then it tried to install...
Browsers and Email
Solved How to disable and possibly completely uninstall Defender
Hiyas, WinDefend is evil. I'm not able to get off this damn thing, sc delete WinDefend fails due to access denied. Not even speaking of disable the thing via management console. I tried also old good Defender Uninstaller which had worked good for...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Insider A Developerís Guide to Windows 10 Insider Preview on MVA
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2015/06/02/a-developers-guide-to-windows-10-insider-preview-on-mva/
Windows 10 News
Download the Windows 10 Preview User Guide
More Guide - http://news.microsoft.com/download/presskits/windows/docs/windowstechnicalpreviewqg.pdf
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums