Welcome to TenForums

  1. Paul Black's Avatar
    Posts : 12,151
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit v1909 - Build 18363 Custom ISO Install
       #1731

    Hello @Terronium 12,
    Welcome to TenForums.

    Terronium 12 said:
    Hello again. It's been a while. If my name looks familiar, you might remember this nerd from Seven Forums: Terronium 12's Seven Forums Profile — that's me lol.

    Been a while since I've posted there and I finally joined here after a ridiculous period of time. How's everyone doing? I finally upgraded my ancient 3570K rig last week as you'll see in my specs. Super happy with the long, long overdue upgrade and I'm anxious to pick up a new video card...in 2023. Hopefully a 3080 or whatever the equivalent is at that point at MSRP.

    Anyway, already see a few familiar names and I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with everyone!

    Welcome aboard. You will find a wealth of information and help here. You will recognise a lot of SevenForums members here [ me included ].
      My Computer

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,028
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1732

    Terronium 12 said:
    Hello again. It's been a while. If my name looks familiar, you might remember this nerd from Seven Forums: Terronium 12's Seven Forums Profile — that's me lol.

    Been a while since I've posted there and I finally joined here after a ridiculous period of time. How's everyone doing? I finally upgraded my ancient 3570K rig last week as you'll see in my specs. Super happy with the long, long overdue upgrade and I'm anxious to pick up a new video card...in 2023. Hopefully a 3080 or whatever the equivalent is at that point at MSRP.

    Anyway, already see a few familiar names and I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with everyone!
    Welcome, Terronium 12.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 1
    Windows 10, Server 2019
       #1733

    New Member intro


    Hi all,
    I just stumbled across this forum a few hours ago and was impressed with the accumulated knowledge that is offered. The most important reason why I joined was to be able to properly thank the contributors.
    Although no longer active in IT, occasionally people request my assistance. In these cases forums like this offer an invaluable source of knowledge..
    Background: 38 years of functions in technical IT, design, maintenance and security.
    Cheers,
    Martien Arends
      My Computer

  4. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 18,617
    10 Home x64 (20H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #1734

    EagleM said:
    I just stumbled across this forum a few hours ago and was impressed with the accumulated knowledge that is offered. The most important reason why I joined was to be able to properly thank the contributors.
    Although no longer active in IT, occasionally people request my assistance. In these cases forums like this offer an invaluable source of knowledge..
    Background: 38 years of functions in technical IT, design, maintenance and security.
    Cheers,
    Martien Arends

    Welcome to Ten Forums.

    Glad you find what you need to help you here, and if there's anything we've missed - just ask....
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2
    windows 10 pro 20H2 64bit
       #1735

    Hello my name is Wesley I just signed up to the forum and I'm new to Windows and PC so I will be having a lot of questions.
      My Computer

  6. A Guy's Avatar
    Posts : 31,451
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1736

    Welcome to Ten Forums Henrique, Terronium 12, Martien, and Wesley

    A Guy
      My Computer

  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,955
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #1737

    Terronium 12 said:
    Hello again. It's been a while. If my name looks familiar, you might remember this nerd from Seven Forums: Terronium 12's Seven Forums Profile — that's me lol.

    Been a while since I've posted there and I finally joined here after a ridiculous period of time. How's everyone doing? I finally upgraded my ancient 3570K rig last week as you'll see in my specs. Super happy with the long, long overdue upgrade and I'm anxious to pick up a new video card...in 2023. Hopefully a 3080 or whatever the equivalent is at that point at MSRP.

    Anyway, already see a few familiar names and I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with everyone!
    Welcome to TenForums from another SevenForums denizen, Terronium.

    EagleM said:
    Hi all,
    I just stumbled across this forum a few hours ago and was impressed with the accumulated knowledge that is offered. The most important reason why I joined was to be able to properly thank the contributors.
    Although no longer active in IT, occasionally people request my assistance. In these cases forums like this offer an invaluable source of knowledge..
    Background: 38 years of functions in technical IT, design, maintenance and security.
    Cheers,
    Martien Arends
    Welcome to TenForums, Eagle.

    Wesley67 said:
    Hello my name is Wesley I just signed up to the forum and I'm new to Windows and PC so I will be having a lot of questions.
    Welcome to TenForums, Wesley.
      My Computer

  8. bobhurd's Avatar
    Posts : 24
    Windows 10 Professional 20H2
       #1738

    Hello to everyone here at TenForums


    I had been a member of SevenForums for some time, until Microsoft dropped support of Windows 7. That fact and that I had an old HP laptop forced me to get a new laptop. I chose the Dell G7 with Windows 10 Home edition preinstalled on it from Best Buy. I didn't like it at first, but now I have grown accustom to it. Eventually I needed more, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Professional which is what I have now. I have made a lot of customizations to the software since then. I googled most of the answers for all my customizations and tweaks until I reached a limit. Now, I am a member of TenForums and have been for a little while.

    I have an extensive library of movies and music (all paid for); and enjoy watching and listening to these daily along with performing occasional tweaks and software updates on a daily basis. I game occasionally, but I grow weary of games easily; always coming back to tweaking and getting the latest open source free software I can get my hands on. I am a fan of Ryan George on Youtube as well as watching guitar how-to videos.

    Outside the computer universe, I ebike (electric bicycle) regularly. I have to ebike since I am old and disabled. I also enjoy watching other people do work for me (since I cannot) and I do handsomely pay them for their efforts.

    Back to computers:

    I love the answers you get here for hard-to-solve problems. The response time to get an answer I can actually use is amazingly fast. This website is a great forum for learning, problem-solving, and (hopefully one day soon) helping others.

    That's about it for me.

    bob
      My Computer

  9. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 18,617
    10 Home x64 (20H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #1739

    Welcome @bobhurd

    You'll probably recognise a lot of names from Seven Forums, many are member here and there under the same name. Some of us pop back occasionally to see if we can help.

    This website is a great forum for learning, problem-solving, and (hopefully one day soon) helping others.
    No matter how much you think you may know, we can all find something new to learn here (I certainly have). That's what makes this such a great site (as was Seven Forums).
      My Computers

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,329
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #1740

    bobhurd said:
    I had been a member of SevenForums for some time, until Microsoft dropped support of Windows 7. That fact and that I had an old HP laptop forced me to get a new laptop. I chose the Dell G7 with Windows 10 Home edition preinstalled on it from Best Buy. I didn't like it at first, but now I have grown accustom to it. Eventually I needed more, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Professional which is what I have now. I have made a lot of customizations to the software since then. I googled most of the answers for all my customizations and tweaks until I reached a limit. Now, I am a member of TenForums and have been for a little while.

    I have an extensive library of movies and music (all paid for); and enjoy watching and listening to these daily along with performing occasional tweaks and software updates on a daily basis. I game occasionally, but I grow weary of games easily; always coming back to tweaking and getting the latest open source free software I can get my hands on. I am a fan of Ryan George on Youtube as well as watching guitar how-to videos.

    Outside the computer universe, I ebike (electric bicycle) regularly. I have to ebike since I am old and disabled. I also enjoy watching other people do work for me (since I cannot) and I do handsomely pay them for their efforts.

    Back to computers:

    I love the answers you get here for hard-to-solve problems. The response time to get an answer I can actually use is amazingly fast. This website is a great forum for learning, problem-solving, and (hopefully one day soon) helping others.

    That's about it for me.

    bob
    Welcome to Ten Forums Bob. As Bree said there are a lot of SF members here including myself although I haven't posted there in some time.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums