How to delete files protected by Trustedinstaller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 39
    Windows 10
       #1

    How to delete files protected by Trustedinstaller


    How do I get trustedinstaller Privledges.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #2

    Auskart said:
    How do I get trustedinstaller Privledges.
    Keep in mind,, I would not even think of doing what you might want to do..
    But if you must
    Windows 7 - How to Delete Files Protected by TrustedInstaller

    And don't blame me if you mess anything up.

    Jeff
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #3

    BunnyJ said:
    Keep in mind,, I would not even think of doing what you might want to do..
    But if you must
    Windows 7 - How to Delete Files Protected by TrustedInstaller

    And don't blame me if you mess anything up.

    Jeff
    What a beautifully worded response! (this kid ain't goin' there !)
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #4

    f14tomcat said:
    What a beautifully worded response! (this kid ain't goin' there !)
    I got popcorn ready and I want to watch the fireworks if he/she does. What I wonder is what the OP wants to delete.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 39
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Worked it out, thanks.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #6

    BunnyJ said:
    I got popcorn ready and I want to watch the fireworks if he/she does. What I wonder is what the OP wants to delete.
    Apparently, his ability to ever boot up again!
    Did love your response.....
      My Computers

  7.    #7

    Auskart said:
    Worked it out, thanks.
    Would you care to share your result's ?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #8

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Would you care to share your result's ?
    Yes,, I would really love to know why anyone would want to modify OS system files??
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #9

    Auskart said:
    Worked it out, thanks.
    Sorry, what was the issue? Glad you worked it out, but I don't know what "it" is? sorry.. can you explain?
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 145
    Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. Version 20H2
       #10

    I had a similar issue but the files were on a clone drive not on a system drive. I guess I could have done a reformat instead.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums