Welcome to TenForums

Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
  1.    26 Apr 2017 #781

    Hello everyone,

    I've been a long time lurker here, finally decided to make an account to join the fun.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 7,567
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       26 Apr 2017 #782

    FunkyMonkey said: View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I've been a long time lurker here, finally decided to make an account to join the fun.
    Welcome to Windows TenForums, FunkyMonkey. Good to see you've joined. Enjoy your stay. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    04 May 2017 #783

    greetings all :)
    retired now :)
    been building pc's n diagnosing since 95. yes including that rubbish OS.
    hobbies = bird keeping, messing with pc's, laptops etc.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 15,465
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       04 May 2017 #784

    kingston said: View Post
    greetings all :)
    retired now :)
    been building pc's n diagnosing since 95. yes including that rubbish OS.
    hobbies = bird keeping, messing with pc's, laptops etc.
    Welcome @kingston to TenForums. Looks like you'll fit in here just fine :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 7,567
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       05 May 2017 #785

    kingston said: View Post
    greetings all :)
    retired now :)
    been building pc's n diagnosing since 95. yes including that rubbish OS.
    hobbies = bird keeping, messing with pc's, laptops etc.
    Hi there, Kingston. Welcome to TenForums. Good for you with retirement and to have you aboard. Enjoy your stay.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Joan Archer's Avatar
    Posts : 1,679
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       05 May 2017 #786

    Welcome to all our new members, you've come to the right place if you want to find help for anything to do with computers and their workings. Have a good look around and enjoy your time here with us. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    05 May 2017 #787

    Lot of new members lately, welcome to all!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    11 May 2017 #788

    Hello Everyone


    I am just a plain housewife, and love gardening and my animals. I used to be a secretary, but finished up about

    15 years ago. I have only had Windows 10 Home for just over a month, but have been learning a lot of useful

    tips from Brink's tutorials, and others, and wish to say thank you for spending the time on it. I still love Windows 7

    but also like Windows 10.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 7,567
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       11 May 2017 #789

    ethel said: View Post
    I am just a plain housewife, and love gardening and my animals. I used to be a secretary, but finished up about

    15 years ago. I have only had Windows 10 Home for just over a month, but have been learning a lot of useful

    tips from Brink's tutorials, and others, and wish to say thank you for spending the time on it. I still love Windows 7

    but also like Windows 10.
    Welcome to TenForums, Ethel. Good to have you aboard. :)

    That's quite a jump from 7 to 10. Lots to learn.

    Sorry, but I feel there's no such thing as a "plain housewife". You simply work at home now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Wiley Coyote's Avatar
    Posts : 999
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.168)
       11 May 2017 #790

    Welcome. I can relate to your learning experiences here. I still fondly remember XP Pro, but am liking Win 10 more and more.

    And as usual, the Gypsie's right, there's no such thing as a "plain housewife".
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Grateful for TenForums in Chillout Room
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:10.
Find Us