Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
  1.    17 Dec 2016 #721
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Washington, DC
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10

    Hi all,

    I'm Bobbie I've lived in ME, MA, FL, NH, IN, and in DC for the best part of the the past 46 years (20 addys by the age of 20). I've worked as a plumber, locksmith, mechanic, carpenter, etc. In 1985 I got into electronics at the component level. Not computers other than theory.

    I played with computers since 1978. Started hardware in 1985. Worked in a shop for a while in the early 1990s assembling and troubleshooting at the board level, playing with IRQs and such. Dabbled in programming since 1978 but mostly I'm a batch scripter.

    I've been on Ten Forums for a while now mostly to reference problems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    17 Dec 2016 #722
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 32,658
    Dual boot Windows 10 Pro x 64 CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16273

    @kjack5 @NocFA @redwdc

    Welcome to Windows Ten Forums. Enjoy your stay.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    17 Dec 2016 #723
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Washington, DC
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10

    Thank you HippsieGypsie.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    17 Dec 2016 #724
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 741
    Windows 10 Home

    I'm prikker, real name Johan. 56 years old. I live in Beverwijk, The Netherlands and I drive a reachtruck in a food DC. Doing this for almost 25 years now. Done al kinds of jobs since I was 13. Left school when I was 16. And I'm a big fan of American Football. I watch every game.
    Last edited by prikker; 17 Dec 2016 at 16:32.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    17 Dec 2016 #725
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 32,658
    Dual boot Windows 10 Pro x 64 CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16273

    Quote Originally Posted by prikker View Post
    I'm prikker, real name Johan. 56 years old. I live in Beverwijk, The Netherlands and I drive a reachtruck in a food DC. Doing this for almost 25 years now. Done al kinds of jobs since I was 13. Left school when I was 16. And I'm a big fan of American Football. I watch every game.
    You've been here awhile, but a hardy welcome to you.

    Good on the football. I'm going to Soldiers Field tomorrow to see the Bears play the Packers. They're a division/local rival team.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    18 Dec 2016 #726
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 741
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    You've been here awhile, but a hardy welcome to you.

    Good on the football. I'm going to Soldiers Field tomorrow to see the Bears play the Packers. They're a division/local rival team.

    Yes I know, but somehow missed this topic The Bears not very good for a long time now. This year again not making the playoffs.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    18 Dec 2016 #727
    Join Date : Dec 2016
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10

    I'm Simon, live in Yorkshire in the UK. I'm a teacher who enjoys family time when any is available. Graduate and post grad in education. Bit of a geek but without the knowledge!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    18 Dec 2016 #728
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,689
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonBe View Post
    I'm Simon, live in Yorkshire in the UK. I'm a teacher who enjoys family time when any is available. Graduate and post grad in education. Bit of a geek but without the knowledge!
    Welcome Simon to Ten Forums !!! We got lots of great people on here to help and many tutorials too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    19 Dec 2016 #729
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 32,658
    Dual boot Windows 10 Pro x 64 CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16273

    Quote Originally Posted by prikker View Post
    Yes I know, but somehow missed this topic The Bears not very good for a long time now. This year again not making the playoffs.
    LOL! The whole division stinks. No one will make the playoffs. IMO with the Bears it's cheap owners and bad management.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    19 Dec 2016 #730
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 32,658
    Dual boot Windows 10 Pro x 64 CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16273

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonBe View Post
    I'm Simon, live in Yorkshire in the UK. I'm a teacher who enjoys family time when any is available. Graduate and post grad in education. Bit of a geek but without the knowledge!
    Hello, Simon. Welcome to the forum.

    Glad to see you're a family man.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Why Did You Join tenforums.com?
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Chillout Room
Grateful for TenForums
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums