Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 449
    Windows 10.0.14393 (1607) Home 64-bit
       02 Dec 2016 #701

    Byteman21 said: View Post
    Hi, Name is Scott,

    New to TenForums, Here to learn.
    NocFA said: View Post
    Hey!
    You can call me Adam
    Welcome to the forum.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    03 Dec 2016 #702

    Hi all from Toronto Canada suburbs, here to ask a not so uncommon question, hoping to get help and to stay after too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    03 Dec 2016 #703

    Hey, I'm Cosmic Eternity~

    I am new to Windows 10, am from the UK and have came here looking for any help and support relating to my computer which I have bought only an hour ago to replace a broken and aging Vista laptop.

    You can see my computers' specs in my profile, of course ^^

    I like to play retro/classic games (my Acer ES15 better work with emulation!) and surf Internet message boards and talk to others online. Hope this is a great community just like the Vista support forums owned by the same people as this forum.

    On the Vista Support Forums I was known as Cammygirl192, and decided to change usernames to something better here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    03 Dec 2016 #704

    Hello All, from the bayous in Louisiana.

    I am happy to have stumbled upon this app as many of the threads have answered plaguing questions regarding my PC.

    I normally am able to stay blissfully ignorant on the inner workings of the software/hardware. However, Microsoft threw me a curve ball when the update came out and had me figuring out how to build certificates. Now most days I am intrigued and confused.

    Oh and top it off, I decided to attempt Windows Insider and now cannot remove it. Weeks of hair pulling.

    Hope to learn more from many of you! Thank you in advance for your knowledge and support!!

    Welcome to TenForums🏼️Welcome to TenForums
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 26,999
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16215
       04 Dec 2016 #705

    @baresi @Cosmic Eternity @CeCeJourney

    Welcome, baresi, Cosmic Eternity, CeCeJourney, and all newcomers to the forum. It's good to see that you've all joined. We can always use the help here and gain your knowledge of expertise as well.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    04 Dec 2016 #706

    Hi everyone! I'm new to Windows 10 and since I don't know much about computers and everything's so different from my old Windows 7, I joined to get help now and then to figure out some problems I might come across.

    I live in Colorado and retired a little early, so just enjoying my days with my husband, dog and cat. Take daily walks in the park and enjoy everything in nature. Do some camping a couple of times a year (pup and cat go with us), have a pop-up that fits in the bed of our pickup, and like to go fishing and see all the wildlife. Enjoy hiking in scenic areas.

    Seems like a nice group of folks here! I won't participate much in the computer talk, a lot of it is over my head. I doubt I'll be giving any computer advice to others here, lol.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 26,999
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16215
       05 Dec 2016 #707

    Bigfoot said: View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to Windows 10 and since I don't know much about computers and everything's so different from my old Windows 7, I joined to get help now and then to figure out some problems I might come across.

    I live in Colorado and retired a little early, so just enjoying my days with my husband, dog and cat. Take daily walks in the park and enjoy everything in nature. Do some camping a couple of times a year (pup and cat go with us), have a pop-up that fits in the bed of our pickup, and like to go fishing and see all the wildlife. Enjoy hiking in scenic areas.

    Seems like a nice group of folks here! I won't participate much in the computer talk, a lot of it is over my head. I doubt I'll be giving any computer advice to others here, lol.
    Hello, Bigfoot. Welcome to Ten Forums.

    Glad to see you're enjoying your retirement.

    And oh I'm sure you'll be helpful in what you can.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    05 Dec 2016 #708

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    @baresi @Cosmic Eternity @CeCeJourney

    Welcome, baresi, Cosmic Eternity, CeCeJourney, and all newcomers to the forum. It's good to see that you've all joined. We can always use the help here and gain your knowledge of expertise as well.
    Thank you, HippsieGypsie!! First started on my iPad mini, however, today I finally finished updating my information via my PC. I can see there is much more to TenForums then what I have seen within the app on my mini.

    Have a wonderful day!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    05 Dec 2016 #709

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    Hello, Bigfoot. Welcome to Ten Forums.

    Glad to see you're enjoying your retirement.

    And oh I'm sure you'll be helpful in what you can.
    Thanks for the warm welcome Hippsie!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    05 Dec 2016 #710

    Hi CeCeJourney, welcome!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Grateful for TenForums in Chillout Room
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28.
Find Us