Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
  1.    10 Jul 2016 #581

    CountMike said: View Post
    Welcome, car running on Uncle Ben's ?


    Japanese bike.. a non Harley.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    10 Jul 2016 #582

    BunnyJ said: View Post


    Japanese bike.. a non Harley.
    No, really, in 1980s some Toyota pickups came with factory sticker on the gate: "Running on Uncle Ben's rice".
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    10 Jul 2016 #583

    CountMike said: View Post
    No, really, in 1980s some Toyota pickups came with factory sticker on the gate: "Running on Uncle Ben's rice".
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    24 Jul 2016 #584

    Hello, I live in California with my mom and daughter. I am unemployed. Just a simple person here.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    24 Jul 2016 #585

    Crochet02 said: View Post
    Hello, I live in California with my mom and daughter. I am unemployed. Just a simple person here.
    Hi and welcome to the forums.

    Enjoy your stay.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome.gif 
Views:	40 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	91949

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. gregyurkon's Avatar
    Posts : 428
    Windows 10.0.14393 (1607) Home 64-bit
       24 Jul 2016 #586

    Crochet02 said: View Post
    Hello, I live in California with my mom and daughter. I am unemployed. Just a simple person here.
    Welcome to the forums.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    24 Jul 2016 #587

    Hi, I was called Gort in Eight Forums, but that nick was taken here.

    Just upgraded to Windows 10, with the initial intention of going back to Windows 8.1 through an image backup I made beforehand, as I just wanted to ensure that I could upgrade after 29th July if I so wished, but now thinking that I'll give it a couple of weeks. To be honest, I'm probably more impressed than I expected to be, so maybe I'm here to stay. We'll see.

    Anyway, hi to you all.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    24 Jul 2016 #588

    Hi Gort, good to see you here too although I don't go to 8forums much any more. I liked W8/8.1 too, had it since Alpha but think about W10 as improved W8. Didn't take long to get right into it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    25 Jul 2016 #589

    Thank you everyone for the welcomes, crochet
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    25 Jul 2016 #590

    GortWinX said: View Post
    Hi, I was called Gort in Eight Forums, but that nick was taken here.

    Just upgraded to Windows 10, with the initial intention of going back to Windows 8.1 through an image backup I made beforehand, as I just wanted to ensure that I could upgrade after 29th July if I so wished, but now thinking that I'll give it a couple of weeks. To be honest, I'm probably more impressed than I expected to be, so maybe I'm here to stay. We'll see.

    Anyway, hi to you all.
    Hi and welcome to the forums.. enjoy your stay.

    Jeff Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome.gif 
Views:	35 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	91994
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Related Threads
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 here's the invitation to the Third Traditional TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 13th of June 2015. The TenForums.com is...
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the Second Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 30th of May 2015. ...
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the First Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 16th of May 2015. ...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:07.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums