Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 14393.198
       11 Mar 2016 #481

    chipwood said: View Post
    Just started to explore 10 a bit nail-bitingly, and because my 7 system has developed problems that even won't allow me to to a re-install.
    Therefore I need TLC, as I am a crinkly gent, eighty later this year, and us oldies can be slow on the uptake.
    I come from Southern England and with my wife have three children and five grand kids.
    Don't worry I am nearly 70 so we will on here be kind to you and help you in plain English
    If once we have posted something and you don't understand it
    Don't be afraid to ask again
    Also Windows 10 is great and one of the best to learn
    Also welcome to the forum
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit
       15 Mar 2016 #482

    Hi, I'm Faith... well not literally, but so says my username. I needed a place to come, ask questions about computers and learn in the process, so I signed up here. I've been a lurker since Windows 8 (eightforums?) and gathered general knowledge about builds, troubleshooting and other stuff aswell. Today I finally made an account. I like all kinds of things; games, movies, music, you name it!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 28,124
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16215
       15 Mar 2016 #483

    Faith said: View Post
    Hi, I'm Faith... well not literally, but so says my username. I needed a place to come, ask questions about computers and learn in the process, so I signed up here. I've been a lurker since Windows 8 (eightforums?) and gathered general knowledge about builds, troubleshooting and other stuff aswell. Today I finally made an account. I like all kinds of things; games, movies, music, you name it!
    Hello, Faith. It's good to see you've joined. Enjoy your stay.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    16 Mar 2016 #484

    Faith said: View Post
    Hi, I'm Faith... well not literally, but so says my username. I needed a place to come, ask questions about computers and learn in the process, so I signed up here. I've been a lurker since Windows 8 (eightforums?) and gathered general knowledge about builds, troubleshooting and other stuff aswell. Today I finally made an account. I like all kinds of things; games, movies, music, you name it!
    Pleased to meet you Faith. This is a great place to learn just about anything computer related.
    I hope you enjoy your stay

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    24 Mar 2016 #485

    Just joined a couple weeks ago.
    GREAT website, well organized.
    Very helpful people doing a good job to find solutions
    or just setting up stuff.

    THANK YOU!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    24 Mar 2016 #486

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Don't worry I am nearly 70 so we will on here be kind to you and help you in plain English
    If once we have posted something and you don't understand it
    Don't be afraid to ask again
    Also Windows 10 is great and one of the best to learn
    Also welcome to the forum
    Just turned 65 a while back, us old guys need to stick together!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    24 Mar 2016 #487

    msny said: View Post
    Just joined a couple weeks ago.
    GREAT website, well organized.
    Very helpful people doing a good job to find solutions
    or just setting up stuff.

    THANK YOU!
    @msny Welcome to the forums and have fun.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,408
    Windows 10 64 bit
       24 Mar 2016 #488

    Welcome to all the new people who have become members here, enjoy your time with us learning about 10 and hopefully helping out other members with their problems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    24 Mar 2016 #489

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Don't worry I am nearly 70 so we will on here be kind to you and help you in plain English
    If once we have posted something and you don't understand it
    Don't be afraid to ask again
    Also Windows 10 is great and one of the best to learn
    Also welcome to the forum
    Sure wish I was seventy again. . . really miss those days. . . . . .oh hi all you new folks, and here is hoping you find what you are looking for. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 28,124
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home CU build 15063 & Insider Build 16215
       25 Mar 2016 #490

    msny said: View Post
    Just joined a couple weeks ago.
    GREAT website, well organized.
    Very helpful people doing a good job to find solutions
    or just setting up stuff.

    THANK YOU!
    Hi there, msny. Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined.

    Yes, the admin did a great job setting this site up and running it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Grateful for TenForums in Chillout Room
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48.
Find Us