Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Feb 2016 #461

    Belated Thank You...


    For the Welcome posts, only 20 days delay

    Jim F
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    28 Feb 2016 #462

    JimF51 said: View Post
    For the Welcome posts, only 20 days delay

    Jim F
    Hi Jim and welcome to the forums
    Enjoy your stay

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    28 Feb 2016 #463

    JimF51 said: View Post
    For the Welcome posts, only 20 days delay

    Jim F
    20 days and no problems ?
    Looks like we need you more than you do us ! Lol.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    28 Feb 2016 #464

    CountMike said: View Post
    20 days and no problems ?
    Looks like we need you more than you do us ! Lol.
    LOL Yeah Mike, cuz I'm still using Win 7

    I just posted my problem with trying to update in the Drivers and Hardware section.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    28 Feb 2016 #465

    Hey guys. I think I might have introduced myself already.. Not sure. But either way, this was mostly just a test post. I mentioned something that I assume I shouldn't have and I really just wanted to make sure I still have posting permissions.

    While on that topic, I'd like to take a moment to apologise to the people of the forums for my crime.

    Also.. I'm Riley. ^^`
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 450
    Windows 10.0.14393 (1607) Home 64-bit
       28 Feb 2016 #466

    ZomBrony said: View Post
    Hey guys. I think I might have introduced myself already.. Not sure. But either way, this was mostly just a test post. I mentioned something that I assume I shouldn't have and I really just wanted to make sure I still have posting permissions.

    While on that topic, I'd like to take a moment to apologise to the people of the forums for my crime.

    Also.. I'm Riley. ^^`
    Belated welcome to the forum.

    I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that they warn you before taking away privileges. (This isn't Twitter.)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 12,610
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       02 Mar 2016 #467

    Welcome all new members, hope your enjoying Windows 10
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    02 Mar 2016 #468

    ZomBrony said: View Post
    Hey guys. I think I might have introduced myself already.. Not sure. But either way, this was mostly just a test post. I mentioned something that I assume I shouldn't have and I really just wanted to make sure I still have posting permissions.

    While on that topic, I'd like to take a moment to apologise to the people of the forums for my crime.

    Also.. I'm Riley. ^^`
    Hi Riley and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    03 Mar 2016 #469

    Hi. I'm here to learn everything I've been missing over the last five years.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    03 Mar 2016 #470

    madtown said: View Post
    Hi. I'm here to learn everything I've been missing over the last five years.
    Hi, and welcome to the forums!

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Grateful for TenForums in Chillout Room
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:54.
Find Us