Page 38 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
  1.    07 Jan 2016 #371
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Berk View Post
    Hi everyone

    New Windows 10 user here hoping to find solutions to some of the teething troubles I've got with a new install...
    Welcome to the forums..
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    08 Jan 2016 #372

    A tad active on the 7 forums I finally took the step to start installing 10 on my two laptops and two desktops. Not using it on my main comp yet though.

    I have been messing with computers since 86 and took the big step towards Windows in 95. Started working full time IT in 2000 and since than I have been doing a lot of different things. I build, configure and secure comps for family and friends. Currently I work with the Big German Star within the automotive industry and handle support and system administration according to German standards , which is a challenge by itself. I also dwell in forum moderation, site configuration, site ideas and project management. Not being a programmer per se I do put stuff together to a reasonable working order.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    08 Jan 2016 #373
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Coram Daes View Post
    A tad active on the 7 forums I finally took the step to start installing 10 on my two laptops and two desktops. Not using it on my main comp yet though.

    I have been messing with computers since 86 and took the big step towards Windows in 95. Started working full time IT in 2000 and since than I have been doing a lot of different things. I build, configure and secure comps for family and friends. Currently I work with the Big German Star within the automotive industry and handle support and system administration according to German standards , which is a challenge by itself. I also dwell in forum moderation, site configuration, site ideas and project management. Not being a programmer per se I do put stuff together to a reasonable working order.
    Welcome to the forums.. enjoy your stay.
    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    08 Jan 2016 #374
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,490
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by Coram Daes View Post
    A tad active on the 7 forums I finally took the step to start installing 10 on my two laptops and two desktops. Not using it on my main comp yet though.

    I have been messing with computers since 86 and took the big step towards Windows in 95. Started working full time IT in 2000 and since than I have been doing a lot of different things. I build, configure and secure comps for family and friends. Currently I work with the Big German Star within the automotive industry and handle support and system administration according to German standards , which is a challenge by itself. I also dwell in forum moderation, site configuration, site ideas and project management. Not being a programmer per se I do put stuff together to a reasonable working order.
    Welcome to the forums, Richard. Glad to have you.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    08 Jan 2016 #375
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 30
    Windows 10 home

    Hi from tommo,been browsing this very informative and friendly forum for some time and finally decided to join,bear with me I'm a Silver Surfer and the old grey matter ain't what it used to be.Cheers tommo
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    08 Jan 2016 #376
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Pinellas County, FL
    Posts : 13
    Windows 10

    My name is Joe. Retired, living in Florida since the mid '60. I purchased a new ASUS computer a few days ago with Windows 10 already installed. The old computer was old and running windows 7. I am not particularly computer literate and because of all the noise about Windows 10, I opted to get 10 on this new computer rather than 7. There in is the problem and why I am here on the Forum. I need help, lots of help. I am on a few other forums, not computer related, and found the folks there very helpful. I hope to find the same here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    08 Jan 2016 #377
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
    Hi from tommo,been browsing this very informative and friendly forum for some time and finally decided to join,bear with me I'm a Silver Surfer and the old grey matter ain't what it used to be.Cheers tommo
    Quote Originally Posted by bagiocop View Post
    My name is Joe. Retired, living in Florida since the mid '60. I purchased a new ASUS computer a few days ago with Windows 10 already installed. The old computer was old and running windows 7. I am not particularly computer literate and because of all the noise about Windows 10, I opted to get 10 on this new computer rather than 7. There in is the problem and why I am here on the Forum. I need help, lots of help. I am on a few other forums, not computer related, and found the folks there very helpful. I hope to find the same here.
    Welcome to the forums.. enjoy your stay.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    09 Jan 2016 #378
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts : 2,393
    MS Windows 10 Pro - Perm Activation of 10585

    Joe and any more New Members/visitors. Welcome to this Windows 10 Forum Webpage, and we hope you really like what you will be seeing here... Ask any questions... Thanks for being here. Best 2 u
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    09 Jan 2016 #379
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Georgia
    Posts : 810
    windows 10 home premium

    Joe and all new Members Welcome This is a great Forum.Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    09 Jan 2016 #380
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    New Mexico
    Posts : 1,328
    Windows 10 Pro,

    I know that I have been around here for a few days, but I have never formally introduced myself. I am an old Hippie, I am 58 years old, and I spent several years hitch hiking around the country and doing other crazy things. I have lived in teepees in the woods and I have also live in a wikiup and a yurt. I just recently got into computers, so I am at a point where everything is a new adventure. I really enjoy this site, I love the friendship and the information here. I am triple booting on a home made computer, I am running Windows 10 Redstone Preview, Linux Mint 17.3 and Ubuntu 15.10. I love the whole experience and I hope to be around this forum for a few more days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 38 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Why Did You Join tenforums.com?
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Chillout Room
Grateful for TenForums
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:47.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums