Welcome to TenForums

  1. sbh7600's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 - Ver: 1809 - Build: 17763.737
       #1301

    Thanks for the warm welcome

    The only thing comes to mind is my avatar :-D the flag area there are some white. can't get rid of it :-D
    Does that count for help
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 12,466
    10 Home x64 (1903) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #1302

    sbh7600 said: View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome

    The only thing comes to mind is my avatar :-D the flag area there are some white. can't get rid of it :-D
    Does that count for help
    We aim to please

    Your Avatar is 100x98. It's not quite square, which probably accounts for a white border. I've resized your Profile picture to exactly 100x100, try this. Right-click on it and 'save as'.

    Welcome to TenForums-sbh7600.jpg
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,560
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #1303

    sbh7600 said: View Post
    Hello everyone!

    Im Stefan i live in Denmark.
    Welcome to TenForums, Stefan.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,560
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #1304

    sbh7600 said: View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome

    The only thing comes to mind is my avatar :-D the flag area there are some white. can't get rid of it :-D
    Does that count for help
    Welcome to TenForums, SBH. I can't help with graphics, but if that's your only problem, then you can probably be of help to those who need it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 6
    Win 10 Pro 1903
       #1305

    Tried to retreive password an realised it was for sevenforums...


    Hello everyone. And thanks for all the contributions. Never had anything to contribute myself but I think I might have now - so I joined. Have been a MS OS user since DOS version (I really can't remember - it was running on a 286). Windows since 3.11.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,006
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1306

    Chakonari said: View Post
    Hello everyone. And thanks for all the contributions. Never had anything to contribute myself but I think I might have now - so I joined. Have been a MS OS user since DOS version (I really can't remember - it was running on a 286). Windows since 3.11.
    Welcome to the Forums. Glad to have you.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,560
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #1307

    Chakonari said: View Post
    Hello everyone. And thanks for all the contributions. Never had anything to contribute myself but I think I might have now - so I joined. Have been a MS OS user since DOS version (I really can't remember - it was running on a 286). Windows since 3.11.
    Welcome to TenForums, Chakonari. Good to have you here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. A Guy's Avatar
    Posts : 24,366
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1308

    Welcome to Ten Forums raidu, Stefan, and Chakonari

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 6
    Win 10 Pro 1903
       #1309

    Thank you for the welcomes.

    @ sbh7600

    sbh7600 said: View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome

    The only thing comes to mind is my avatar :-D the flag area there are some white. can't get rid of it :-D
    Does that count for help
    Like this?

    Welcome to TenForums-sigpic148588_1.png
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. sbh7600's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 - Ver: 1809 - Build: 17763.737
       #1310

    Hello,

    Yes like that thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Grateful for TenForums in Chillout Room
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:41.
Find Us