Welcome to TenForums

  1. xTL's Avatar
    Posts : 260
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809) 17763.1
       13 Oct 2018 #1061

    @Smudge Welcome to tenforums :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.14394 Build 14393
       4 Weeks Ago #1062

    Reply to Reply


    How do I reply to someone who has replied to my post ? I don't see anything that makes that possible.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    4 Weeks Ago #1063

    Ken Lichtsinn said: View Post
    How do I reply to someone who has replied to my post ? I don't see anything that makes that possible.
    Just click on Quote.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    3 Weeks Ago #1064

    hello everyone , i'm new just stopping by to say whats up :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,803
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       3 Weeks Ago #1065

    yoitsme said: View Post
    hello everyone , i'm new just stopping by to say whats up :)
    Welcome, @yoitsme! What's up?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Joan Archer's Avatar
    Posts : 1,667
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       3 Weeks Ago #1066

    Welcome to all new members that have joined us recently, enjoy your time with us.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #1067

    Hello everybody,
    Thanks for the welcoming comments.
    I´m a retired language teacher on the Canary Islands, and as a hobby I used to like putting computer towers together with old hardware I´d be given, and give them away to friends. Nowadays computer technology has got a bit too complicated, though!
    My working computer is a 6-year-old AMD Quad-Core tower - with Windows XP, as the software I use, as well as myself, are too old for the newer hardware.
    However, my daughters use up-to-date hardware, and thankfully know more than me, but there seems to be a limit to their ability too, so that´s my reason for coming here!
    Cheers,
    Van
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #1068

    Van Allen Belt said: View Post
    Hello everybody,
    Thanks for the welcoming comments.
    I´m a retired language teacher on the Canary Islands, and as a hobby I used to like putting computer towers together with old hardware I´d be given, and give them away to friends. Nowadays computer technology has got a bit too complicated, though!
    My working computer is a 6-year-old AMD Quad-Core tower - with Windows XP, as the software I use, as well as myself, are too old for the newer hardware.
    However, my daughters use up-to-date hardware, and thankfully know more than me, but there seems to be a limit to their ability too, so that´s my reason for coming here!
    Cheers,
    Van
    Welcome to the forum Van, we have lots of retired folks on here along with you. Hope you enjoy our forum
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    1 Week Ago #1069

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Welcome to the forum Van, we have lots of retired folks on here along with you. Hope you enjoy our forum
    Hello OldMike65,
    Enjoyment is always gratigfying! ..and the company, of course.
    Some good will come out of the software disaster we are having after all.
    I just posted a query, so I´ll see if I can find out how to put things right again,
    and laugh about it meanwhile, and later!
    Cheers,
    Van
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Home Version 1803
       6 Days Ago #1070

    Hello, Another New W10 User


    Just bought a new desktop, noted in my specs. I came from Windows 8.1, and Vista before that. These forums have been very helpful over the years, and I see that TenForums will be just as helpful. Thanks to all who posts hints and comments. So far W10 is performing very well for me. 'May the odds be ever in our favor'....
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Grateful for TenForums in Chillout Room
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:18.
Find Us