Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

  1.    6 Days Ago #1051

    Just realised I'd made a few posts without introducing myself! Hello to all, I find this a really useful forum for everything Win10 related and it's my first port of call for seeking answers. It's great to see posters from all over the world taking part.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    6 Days Ago #1052

    Acrylica said: View Post
    Just realised I'd made a few posts without introducing myself! Hello to all, I find this a really useful forum for everything Win10 related and it's my first port of call for seeking answers. It's great to see posters from all over the world taking part.
    Belated welcome to you.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. xTL's Avatar
    Posts : 212
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809) 17763.1
       6 Days Ago #1053

    Acrylica said: View Post
    Just realised I'd made a few posts without introducing myself! Hello to all, I find this a really useful forum for everything Win10 related and it's my first port of call for seeking answers. It's great to see posters from all over the world taking part.
    Hello @Acrylica

    Welcome to Tenforums :)
    i did the same thing as you did :P
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    6 Days Ago #1054

    Ta for the welcomes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Joan Archer's Avatar
    Posts : 1,657
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       5 Days Ago #1055

    Welcome to the forums.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    4 Days Ago #1056

    Joan Archer said: View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    Ta JA, like you, I'm gadget mad but not yet a granny!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    4 Days Ago #1057

    Hi All
    My name is Arthur and I'm married for 56 years I'm from over the pond nr to Manchester England. I am 79 years old Production Director retired now for almost 22 years. For the first 18 years I spent much of my time fly fishing and hunting, shooting and working my 5 gundogs, alas, my back gave up.
    I now spend time on my computer with pictures, and effects videos (not rude)
    Thanks Arthur
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    4 Days Ago #1058

    Smudge said: View Post
    Hi All
    My name is Arthur and I'm married for 56 years I'm from over the pond nr to Manchester England. I am 79 years old Production Director retired now for almost 22 years. For the first 18 years I spent much of my time fly fishing and hunting, shooting and working my 5 gundogs, alas, my back gave up.
    I now spend time on my computer with pictures, and effects videos (not rude)
    Thanks Arthur
    Welcome Arthur aka Smudge.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    4 Days Ago #1059

    Welcome to everyone
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,651
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       4 Days Ago #1060

    CountMike said: View Post
    Welcome Arthur aka Smudge.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Like the question says.. why did you join?? Was it to learn about the new OS? Get help for an issue? Help out others with issues? To complain? Or a combination of the previously mentioned?? Me?? Why did I join?? Well,.. first I've been a ...
Grateful for TenForums in Chillout Room
I had to do a repair install of Windows 10, plus a reinstallation of some of the programs I also use. To make a long story short, I survived this massive headache with the help of tutorials here, and help from other forum members. I admit I have a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52.
Find Us